Beaumont

jon_d

Re: Beaumont

Post by jon_d »

Nigel asked me to pass on this message.

Barka da ranar haihuwa. George, na yi ƙoƙarin gwada jirgin ruwan Rasha Super Yacht amma duk sun nutse. Wataƙila shekara mai zuwa. Nigel

Because it's your birthday, he wanted to say it in his home tongue. (Hausa.)
Dot

Post by Dot »

George has asked me to thank you all for his birthday wishes. He had a nice tea, he had a lovely cheesy pizza, garlic bread and a bit of apple pie and ice cream , He is now asleep in his chair with Brian asleep on his knee. Thanks everyone :D
Jon he will reply to Nigel sometime tomorrow.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here--=
I am a bit late with this post but have a great day George.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Belated birthday wishes to George from both of us!
Been a tad busy.
Travelled to Nambucca Heads to visit a friend. (Sans Girt)
Started back Saturday.
Plan A was to do the coast road to Mallacoota then home through the mountains.
Had to resort to Plan B when, at our motel in Kiama we both came down with cold symptoms, which our RAT kits informed us is Covid-19!
Plan B is to drive straight home and quarantine ourselves for 7 days until symptoms go away. ☹️
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday for yesterday George ......Hope you didn't take advantage of George after you drugged him at dinner time Dottie ...... Did he really believe the decorations were blue smarties?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:21 pm Belated birthday wishes to George from both of us!
Been a tad busy.
Travelled to Nambucca Heads to visit a friend. (Sans Girt)
Started back Saturday.
Plan A was to do the coast road to Mallacoota then home through the mountains.
Had to resort to Plan B when, at our motel in Kiama we both came down with cold symptoms, which our RAT kits informed us is Covid-19!
Plan B is to drive straight home and quarantine ourselves for 7 days until symptoms go away. ☹️
Not good news Joy and Ray, hope it's only a minor case that clears up soon ...... I've heard Duriff is a wonder tonic for Covid, it doesn't reduce the symptom, just the level you care about them for at least a few hrs after you finish the bottle 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO