New Bus

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: New Bus

Post by Dot »

Looking good alright, hope your wife likes it :D Are you heading off for the winter?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Agree looks really good, worth the wait, travel safely & enjoy, like your layout.👌
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Vik, check if the house battery has the positives running from one battery and the negatives from the other, if not, get them to fix that before you loose a battery.
The layout looks good, that step from the carpeted area to the polish floor area looks like an ankle twist waiting to happen, but I'm sure you will both get it into normal map of how to negotiate the motorhome soon enough.
Any plans for the first trip away in it?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Pick her up tomorrow arvo , 24 th ... Will see how we go ankle wise as to a trip away , trouble is SWMBO still has to work for the dole ... :( Thats what ya get for being a cradle snatcher ... !!! :o

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:05 pm Hi Vik, check if the house battery has the positives running from one battery and the negatives from the other, if not, get them to fix that before you loose a battery.
The layout looks good, that step from the carpeted area to the polish floor area looks like an ankle twist waiting to happen, but I'm sure you will both get it into normal map of how to negotiate the motorhome soon enough.

T1 Terry
First trip might be down to your joint so ya can cast your peepers over the blokes elecki work in lieu of a pub lunch for you two ;)

Is the pub workin again ...??? :o , the one we went to last time , of do ya need floaties for outside ...???

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Vik351 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:33 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:05 pm Hi Vik, check if the house battery has the positives running from one battery and the negatives from the other, if not, get them to fix that before you loose a battery.

T1 Terry
First trip might be down to your joint so ya can cast your peepers over the blokes elecki work in lieu of a pub lunch for you two ;)

Is the pub workin again ...??? :o , the one we went to last time , of do ya need floaties for outside ...???

vik...
No value in coming here before Easter, all available time is accounted for along with about 12 hrs a day still required to get everything finished in time :lol:

The pubs and caravan park are open again, besides the damage to the river banks and all the dirty water high tide marks, no one would know we had a flood .... well, unless they thought they could go anywhere the other side of the river ...... that is still a work in progress. It might be the result of the levee banks on this side of the river, the water needed to go somewhere .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

First trip might be down to your joint so ya can cast your peepers over the blokes elecki work in lieu of a pub lunch for you two
Three possible outcomes:

It's all wrong.
It's ok.
It's better than what I could do.

Sometimes it's better not to ask.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

jon_d wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:18 pm
First trip might be down to your joint so ya can cast your peepers over the blokes elecki work in lieu of a pub lunch for you two
Three possible outcomes:

It's all wrong.
It's ok.

:lol: Ya might be on to sum fing there, just been told havent I ... :o :o :o

vik... :roll:
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:18 pm
Three possible outcomes:

It's all wrong.
It's ok.

Was the blank bit in between to add more possibilities ;) :lol: You know the last one of the three you listed would never happen 8-)

T1 Terry
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

You know the last one of the three you listed would never happen 8-)

so, it's pointless asking.... he'd just leave disappointed.