New Bus

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Vik351

New Bus

Post by Vik351 »

Big isnt it ... :o

Might have to pi55 it off, to high to get into and out of ...!!! :shock:
Img_2090.jpg

Picked up from sunny Qld... yea right , rain one day ,foggy the next...!!! :x nearly froze to death up there cos we didnt take any warm stuff...

Good heater in da new bus but ...!!!
Img_2084.jpg
vik... Edit ...??? why two da same , is my crap playin up, lost a big post tonight too ... :evil:

ADMIN: Fixed Vik! Nice!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Busman

Re: New Bus

Post by Busman »

Pics ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

2020 , last of the V6's 4x4's ...

Was sitting in Qld for a year cos the bloke who bought it to make into a campervan ended up in USA and with covid ,Oz gone nuts with tennis stars, nanny states, he ended up gunna stay here :D

So the van was up for sale and I got it... :) Now sittin in humid Qld, I got a mob called Auto King to give her an oil and filter change, she only had 700 klm on the clock , cant be too careful ...!!!

Got hum to check for snakes and rats etc under the bonnet, just found a green tree frog... all good ... I bought this sight unseen ,but the pics looked ok ...

So fly up there with SWMBO , the owner was back in OZ sellin all his stuff and house in the gold coast , so he got us from the airport and we did the deal... all good so far cept for the weather...

So we finally get to Dubbo but on the way a message comes up on the dash "Reduce engine oil quantity, over full" WTF :o ... Just did 700 k's and no message ,why now FFS ...???

WELL, rang the turkey that did the job ... "I filled it to the right level, (COLD I imagine) check for an oil leak :o ,add more oil "

So I rang my bloke here in Adelaide ,Bill Luca ... He said "drain at least a litre straight away, it is over full" ,clown put 12 odd litres in (was on the bill )
"find a work shop and get em to crack the sump plug, drain a litre bla bla"

HMM... thought bugger that (this thing has no dup stuck, all electronic, 1/2 the problem, too fkn fancy :evil: ) too hard, so found a Merk dealer Dubbo Mercedes :D told em what was going on , a fine young man comes out , clicks up the menu off the steering wheel, oil over full :evil:

OK sir, we can suck out a litre for you with our pump, (oil level must be checked at op temp, which clown never did...!!! )

Please go to the lounge area and help your selves to a coffee (a bloke there got the coffee and bickies for us)

1/2 a hour later , sir ,your key , "Ok , what do I owe ya " ;) nothing mate , enjoy , glad to help ... :D :)

HOW GOOD WAS THAT ... and now home and hosed ...!!!

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Vik it is great when you get good service and a good recommendation for the company as well. Trust you have no more problems on the way home.

Also good when you have a great mechanic at home. Cheers Robert
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

RobertNotBob wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:42 am Hi Vik it is great when you get good service and a good recommendation for the company as well. Trust you have no more problems on the way home.

Also good when you have a great mechanic at home. Cheers Robert
Yep... Louca Automotive 12 Elm St Hampstead Gdns ... ;)

Has a motorhome hoist, used to do my luxo barge ... will be lookin at my merc too ... good bloke ,not fulla whatsaname or a ripoff merchant ... worth a try if ya aint happy with who ya use now...
IMG_2102.JPG
IMG_2102.JPG
vik...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

How come double again ...???
IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2101.JPG

came with all that tar stuff already stuck on the walls and roof ...
IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

bit more room mit da box out ...
IMG_2106.JPG

came with this, part of the deal

vik...
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Interesting to see how it all comes together mate, on the last of my improvements at this stage any way. Cheers Robert
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Is it a Mercedes van that you have purchased Vik? Looks good.
Shirley & Bruce.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Shirley wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:23 pm Is it a Mercedes van that you have purchased Vik? Looks good.
Yep ...
IMG_1211.JPG
The fun is just about to begin ... :roll:

vik...
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Looking forward to seeing it all finished, great project to keep you out of mischief. :D
Shirley & Bruce.