GOODBYE FLO

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

GOODBYE FLO

Post by Macca »

20220502_172616.jpg
After 20 years and 549,000k it was not easy to watch her drive away with a very happy family. $22,000 if anyone wants know. A young man called into buy the stone brush which i had on market place and i casually asked if he knew anyone who wanted a 4.2? His reply was yes,me! He got the finance and was here the next day . She was online ordering seat covers before they left here as 4 children she did not want a mark put on the seats which were as new. She had to drive the 250 home as the children went with him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
BernieQ2

Re: GOODBYE FLO

Post by BernieQ2 »

Well done Kay.
Bernie.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Sounds like the young bloke & family received a good deal, it will probably do another 500,000kms, know how you feel I still think about my Subaru Outback that I owned for 20 yrs., two young school teachers with 3 young boys bought it for $3,000, it was the same immaculate condition inside & out with low kms., for its age, I was the main one that had driven it & that was nearly 4 yrs., ago, I have an Isuzu MUX 4x4 now love it.
Shirley & Bruce.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Oh dear... feels like I've just lost a distant cousin. :( :(
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.