Question about law

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Question about law

Post by Dot »

I wrote a letter to police containing information about illegal activities, they acted upon my info and the person concerned was dealt with. (Criminal case) Today I read an affidavit of the 30/06/2022 and I see the copy of my letter showing my full name . This case is a completely different case, (Civil) Who and how can get hold of that letter? , it has nothing to do with this last case.?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Re: Question about law

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:11 pm I wrote a letter to police containing information about illegal activities, they acted upon my info and the person concerned was dealt with. (Criminal case) Today I read an affidavit of the 30/06/2022 and I see the copy of my letter showing my full name . This case is a completely different case, (Civil) Who and how can get hold of that letter? , it has nothing to do with this last case.?
Check the date you have quoted Dot. You can not see into the future with any accuracy.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Well spotted Tanks, the date of the affidavit should of read 30/ 05/2022. :oops:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I think it's called Khama or something?
If your letter was used in court in the first case then it becomes avail to all who request a copy of those court proceedings.
https://www.courts.sa.gov.au/online-ser ... ranscript/
Hope you don't have a brush fence?

(((1. The great law or the law of cause and effect

When most people talk about karma, they’re likely referring to the great law of cause and effect, Patel says.

According to this law, whatever thoughts or energy you put out, you get back — good or bad. In order to get what you want, you have to embody and be worthy of those things. It’s the concept of what you reap, you sow.

“For example, if you want love in your life, be loving to yourself,” she says. )))
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Once anything is presented before a court and accepted into evidence, it is available for anyone who wants access to it.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

It was a letter asking for (help/advice) and my name was not blackened out. I shall be contacting the person to whom I wrote to in the first place.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Some 30 years ago we received a letter from someone pretending to be a police officer who, it turned out to be, was the defendant in sexual assault charges for which I was the main witness. The letter was actually sent from Long Bay Gaol to an address some 3 houses from our actual address. Due to evidence given by myself and Julie the defendant received 28 years gaol and is still there after 30 years. As he has our address we are not looking to his release.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Wow, George & you have a brush fence now, you & Julie better take off in the bus. 🚌
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I have just fire off emails to the "Office of the chief Justice" and the "Police Commissioner" to get some answers. I am sick to bits with the pathetic corrupt legal systems.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Got this back from NZ, seems it has got their attention. :D :D
==========================================================

Tēnā koe George,

Thank you for your email.

Your query has been forwarded to our National Office/Ministerial
Relations and Services Team for follow up and response.