600 wide under bencher ...???

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: 600 wide under bencher ...???

Post by T1 Terry »

The Haier is 1440 high to the top of the freezer door, the back of the cabinet is 1430 high.
Worth the trip to the Harvey Norman clearance centre in Marion Rd Mitchell Park to see what they have available. They move a lot of product through there so worth going back a few times until you find what you want.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:21 pm The Haier is 1440 high to the top of the freezer door, the back of the cabinet is 1430 high.
Worth the trip to the Harvey Norman clearance centre in Marion Rd Mitchell Park to see what they have available. They move a lot of product through there so worth going back a few times until you find what you want.

T1 Terry
Does the folk there know ya ;-) will say you sent me ...!!!

Searchin for a chippie , gunna do it myself, the bloke I had lined up didnt seem the full quid , well not full enough for my liking :oops:

Need the framing done, then get ya to chuck a few wires in and a plug in the roof for solar, (and one for the Harrier lite )down the track, then I can insulate her, gunna go Havelock wool, the builder was gunna use spray foam :o ,real good for ya I bet ...

Then line it with something ... ??? I got the time ,might as well piss around and do it right , not cow boy quick fix...

Wonder if I should keep the floor it came with ...??? builder made me take it out :roll:
IMG_2105 (1).JPG
vik...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

They wouldn't know me there, but they might know Margaret and Brian .... but then hundreds would pass though there everyday so ..... actually Sherril (posted in meet and greet 28/4) just bought her Haier fridge freezer from there and it was delivered to T1 Lithium in Mannum so they might remember that.

As far as a chippie to do the job, worth bringing the van up her and seeing the people next door. Their grounding is in houseboat fitouts and kitchen building, so they know all about nothing being right angle walls to floor and curved ceilings etc

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:23 am They wouldn't know me there, but they might know Margaret and Brian .... but then hundreds would pass though there everyday so ..... actually Sherril (posted in meet and greet 28/4) just bought her Haier fridge freezer from there and it was delivered to T1 Lithium in Mannum so they might remember that.

As far as a chippie to do the job, worth bringing the van up her and seeing the people next door. Their grounding is in houseboat fitouts and kitchen building, so they know all about nothing being right angle walls to floor and curved ceilings etc

T1 Terry
Now that sounds promising ...!!! whats ya work load ...???

vik...???
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

What's my workload .... I got to have Sunday off on the 3 day weekend and that was only because the ute and truck show was on .......
Hopefully the major rewire job will be out today, we started a big houseboat job yesterday and Sherril is still waiting for her fridge and microwave to be installed .... but that is only a 1 day job ... and the Gawler house job is ready for me to wire the solar, also only a 1 day job ..... so we have a bit to do :lol: Probably best to contact Mascott Cabinets https://www.yellowpages.com.au/sa/mannu ... sting.html and talk to Mark to see when he will be available to give you a quote etc on the fitout job.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:45 am What's my workload .... I got to have Sunday off on the 3 day weekend and that was only because the ute and truck show was on .......
Hopefully the major rewire job will be out today, we started a big houseboat job yesterday and Sherril is still waiting for her fridge and microwave to be installed .... but that is only a 1 day job ... and the Gawler house job is ready for me to wire the solar, also only a 1 day job ..... so we have a bit to do :lol: Probably best to contact Mascott Cabinets https://www.yellowpages.com.au/sa/mannu ... sting.html and talk to Mark to see when he will be available to give you a quote etc on the fitout job.
sent hum a message last night ;) still nuffin :?

Saw some of his houseboat fitouts , same as a home cept for a chrome round wheel and a few gauges ... :lol:

will have to bell him ...

vik...
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:36 am All the household 240vac inverter fridges are good, just the internal features change, like wire rack shelves or plastic shelves that break on rough roads.
If you can find one with the unit on the back wall of the freezer with the fan inside it and the refrigeration plate in the back of the fridge part, and the shelves, door shelves and crisper bin you like, that is the colour you want, the capacity you want and the physical size, that is the best of the best for what you want. Look for a 3.5 star rating or better, the Haier 195ltr fridge freezer we are fitting at the moment into an A van has a 3.5 star rating and 240kwh per yr as estimated by the standards testing people who say if the fridge and freezer meet the required standards.
The test involves the loaded fridge and freezer to be heat soaked to 48*C in a closed room also heat soaked to 48*C, then with no additional airflow across the walls of the fridge, it must pull all the fridge load down to 5*C evenly and the freezer down to -15*C evenly, within 15 hrs ..... no 12v fridge could achieve that .....

T1 Terry
So is this the one ...??? 198 ltr

https://www.harveynorman.com.au/haier-1 ... white.html

200 batt ,2000 inverter will be ok , how did the A van fit go , thay happy , is it noise maker ...???

Thats prolly the worst bit ,buzzin away all night ... :shock:

vik...
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Looks the same, are the doors sort of curved out in the centre and the freezer door is slightly higher than the top of the fridge? I couldn't hear the fridge running, but that doesn't say much, Sherril didn't say if she could hear it running either, we had to open the door to see if the light came on. to make sure it was working :lol:
Sherril was in a hurry to escape the T1 Lithium prison yard as soon as we were sure it was mounted and she could pack her stuff from our fridge to her fridge .... maybe the working conditions became too much after the solar panel lifting on the houseboat on top of being the gate attendant and yard security for 3 weeks ;)

T1 Terry
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:10 am Looks the same, are the doors sort of curved out in the centre and the freezer door is slightly higher than the top of the fridge? I couldn't hear the fridge running, but that doesn't say much, Sherril didn't say if she could hear it running either, we had to open the door to see if the light came on. to make sure it was working :lol:
Sherril was in a hurry to escape the T1 Lithium prison yard as soon as we were sure it was mounted and she could pack her stuff from our fridge to her fridge .... maybe the working conditions became too much after the solar panel lifting on the houseboat on top of being the gate attendant and yard security for 3 weeks ;)

T1 Terry
I PM'd her to quiz her to no avail , will go to the joint next week to check em out in da flesh , just surfin the net so far ... :roll:

vik... :ugeek:
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Vik how is the build going no update for a while cheers Robert