--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Busman

Re: T1's Birthday

Post by Busman »

T1, know you, you are on a houseboat roof today, don't fall off, but if you do will be one to remember !
All the best
Bill
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Yea, have a goodie, and keep away from TV's ... :o ;)

vik... :mrgreen:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Happy Birthday M8. They start coming fast and faster as we get older,
tenor.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Belated Happy Birthday wishes from us Terry! We hope you had a wonderful day. 🎂🎁🍾🥂🍷
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Wow, thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. I spent the first half of the day sleeping in and reading my latest book on the phone ... Margaret even brought me breakfast coffee and a muffin and a roast pork sandwich for lunch, so didn't get up until around 2 pm.
Shower and off to Mt Barker for dinner and a movie, the latest Top Gun one, not bad if you just watch the action and leave reality to have the day off :lol:

Today is an after birthday recovery day, how good is turning 67 8-) Back to the houseboat Monday I guess, hopefully the left knee will have recovered a bit by then, it certainly didn't love me Friday night :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Shirley wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:18 pm Hey Terry I purchased a bottle of Dubliner on your recommendation, it was ok but to sweet for me, I use to drink Southern Comfort, find that sweet too now, prefer a good scotch or Makers Mark on ice. :D I don't drink wine unless it's a good port.
Happy Birthday 🥃🥃 again. :D
Hi Shirley, if you are at a Dan Murphy's or one of the big chain bottle shops, ask for a taste of Fireball http://www.google.com.au/shopping/produ ... lsrc:aw.ds Cinnamon Whisky and see how that tastes, not sweet like Dubliner but not throat burning either with an interesting after flavour.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dotties growth.jpg

Dottie, I thought you have that cut off during one of those secret hospital visits .... did it grow back? I bet there are a few girl/boys that are a tad worried if that could happen .... but it could explain why, as you keep telling us, George is a tad stand-offish in the bedroom :( :lol:

T1 Terry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.