What medical service?

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: What medical service?

Post by T1 Terry »

dream4red wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:29 am Ray, after I give them my printed out, potted medical history, they still ask so many useless and unnecessary questions. Sometimes, I wonder where they were trained, but usually, I wonder why they need to know such crazy things. :o
That is a ploy to stretch a standard appointment out to a long appointment that pays more $$ then they look up the whole B&S on the 'puter and claim research time, then renew the script you already have or want to try something new, just to see what happens :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Terry, you are probably quite right. That's why I try to see the same doc and get a handful of extra scripts before we leave for long trips. He even gives me a spare antibiotic script for us both, as a just in case. He understands the lack of medical assistance in the outback, especially if a simple script is the answer.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Deborah the reason I always make another appointment as soon as I finish with the Doctor, go to see another doctor and they do not read your case file properly and its rush, rush. My regular will discuss with you your requirements and give the prescriptions as well. My chemist has no problems in Providing a extra months supply if they know you and your life style.

My main problem is my pain relief which most doctors will not give me a full prescription and tell you to see your regular doctor but she is on holidays.
Hopefully after this set of injections I can reduce down but when the nerves come back its dam hard to get it increased again.

Cheers Robert
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Getting a script for good pain killers is getting harder and harder, the swing away from prescribing addictive drugs is opening the door for black market operators to flog their "less than pure" products to fill in the gap.
I'd shift to the CBD oil if it didn't make me so hungry when ever I've tried it, ideal for those who didn't smoke or use a lot of cannabis products in their younger days ..... I'm certainly not of them :lol:

Anyone watch the prescription drug addiction episode on You can't ask that on the ABC, it does make an interesting background story to why it is so hard to get the drugs you need prescribed these day

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

I don't have any trouble getting drugs , I usually say no when they are offered :lol: My stash is still stashed
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
homeless

Post by homeless »

I get mine delivered in little brown bottles. Much better than the special poisons the docs gibe you to keep you contributing to their holiday or new car fund.
Silly thing is, it works while the poisons did not.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status