Gummints & flags

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Noggins

Re: Gummints & flags

Post by Noggins »

Dot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:13 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:23 am
Dot wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:38 pm I remember my dad saying we will be under the "yellow Peril" when I was a little bugger and I always believe what my dad said. It would be interesting to see how the PC numb nuts, those BLM marchers, let alone the one or two so called "first nations people" get on playing the racist card. Try it once then you are chop chop liver. Q/ who gives the go ahead for our countries assets to be sold to other countries? .
I'd be careful about alienating the mobs that were here before Cook and Phillip arrived, the true indigenous peoples would make great survival trainers and stealth bush soldiers that could train the city slickers into how to fight back in a terrain completely foreign to the enemy.

T1 Terry
There were several groups that did just that during WW11, they were specially assigned to Fix and Clean Up any unwanted visitors.

did you put this post in the wrong thread? Not many "real" true ones left to even fight the flies off let alone fight the little yellow perils off :lol:

I've just come back from a trip around the Kimberley area , up as far north as the Mitchel Table Lands with a few visits to some of the locals that chose to live away from any town influences.
Some, like a few 14 y/o boys that are the hunter providers for their relevant camps and would have no problems tracking and "fixing" any invaders.

Don't assign all Aboriginals as completely hopeless as some are trying to live clean wholesome lives away from the Grog Society types.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Ron---
The members of NORFORCE are highly regarded and patrol a vast area of the North and the Nor West.
They are nothing like some of the new found creatures that slink around the outskirts of the coastal towns and cities and claim to be
(unverified) First Nation descendants, with their hands out for gib-me, gib-me.
I have contributed my bit.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

There will be none of them left by the time the yellow peril take over here no matter how good they are out in the woop woops, tracking and hunting will be useless. Not talking about how good or bad the "true "indig are or were I am saying not even the smart white arses will have a chance against the yellow mob. I believe in the end Russia will be the top dog.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:13 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:23 am
Dot wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:38 pm I remember my dad saying we will be under the "yellow Peril" when I was a little bugger and I always believe what my dad said. It would be interesting to see how the PC numb nuts, those BLM marchers, let alone the one or two so called "first nations people" get on playing the racist card. Try it once then you are chop chop liver. Q/ who gives the go ahead for our countries assets to be sold to other countries? .
I'd be careful about alienating the mobs that were here before Cook and Phillip arrived, the true indigenous peoples would make great survival trainers and stealth bush soldiers that could train the city slickers into how to fight back in a terrain completely foreign to the enemy.

T1 Terry
did you put this post in the wrong thread? Not many "real" true ones left to even fight thee flies off let alone fight the little yellow perils off :lol:
You are getting more racist the older you get Dottie .... and that is not a good thing as I see it :P
I have some very good friends that are full blood aboriginals and I can assure you there are a lot more out there than you think. I know I'd prefer them on my side rather than against me or simply not caring about me to the extent they would refuse a request for help.
I know I'd back the aboriginal rather than the yobbo when it came to surviving away from all the mod cons we white people seems to require just to survive.

How long do you think you'd survive in a Chinese re-education camp?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Terry your reply is way out of line calling me a racist, I have not said anything derogatory about the indigenous people to get a response like I did. I also have indig friends (one an elder) and she herself said "I am ashamed of my mob) Her sister Ningali
Pat with Ning.jpg
Lawford (actress now dead) i helped give her riding lessons. If I were so racist I would have not done that would I? My comments were what would will happen if and when the Yellow perils take over Australia. You said the few real indig would make light work of them and I said there would not be any full bloods left to swat flies let alone a yellow peril army. Must admit I am racist to anyone that is an idiot albeit, ie Australian, English Irish Chinese, Japanese or the Aboriginal, I loathe anyone playing the race card if that is being racist then I am proud to have that name, at least I am honest about it. If anyone can't understand what I have written well that is their problem I am entitled to my opinion without being accused of something else.
Pats bro and cousin 2013.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:13 pm did you put this post in the wrong thread? Not many "real" true ones left to even fight thee flies off let alone fight the little yellow perils off :lol:
You might have meant that as a joke Dottie, but it is still racist to put "real" true ones left to even fight the(e) flies off ...... then to expect them to put their lives on the line to save our white arses ..... to me that's racist.
There are a lot of genuine indigenous out there, they cover many tribes or "mobs" as they like to call themselves, and they have bush craft skills the "white Australian" could learn to stay alive and learn how to stealth fight an army who weren't trained to know what to expect.

Now, the question arises, what percentage of true Australian heritage are there in the "white Australian"camp? How many generations back do you have to go to be classed as a "True Australian" ?
To me, anyone who feels stronger about protecting the Aussie way of life, and that covers a very broad spectrum, are the true Australians, no matter what their skin colour, ancestry or even chosen language, although my preference is for one language that all can understand ..... ask any new arrival with an understanding of the English language and they'll tell you half of what an Aussie says makes little sense to them, so maybe a baseline of Aussie English is enough .....
If we are going to be a nation, we need to be able to communicate in a language that we all understand and speak that language when out in the public ...... what ever you want to speak at home in your own family group is up to your "mob" .... just don't speak it with an American accent ..... but that one is a personal pet hate ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Terry, You still don't get what I was saying, OK lets take the race thing out of the equation,
Not many "real true ones left to even fight thee flies off let alone fight the little yellow perils off." You said there were still Aboriginals out woop woop that could hunt and stealth the enemy, I replied there were not enough of them to swat 3 flies let alone a Chinese army. NOW change the ones out woop woop to lets say some Germans or Spanish experts in survival in any landscape, and I said that same quote, Would you still say I was racist? What I said is a fact not fiction and certainly not racist. I did not once say or insinuate I would want them to put their lives on the line for me because by the time it happens there will none of them left just like you and me. And you mentioned O about me having Indig friends. Racists don't. To be considered Australian you just need to be born here that is also a fact. Please read what is written and if you don't understand it then ask for explanation not go off half cocked assuming and calling people names that is not correct. Apologies to the members for this crap but unless you defend yourself you get shat on and I will not cop that from anyone. PS Is this quote racist? . just don't speak it with an American accent ..... but that one is a personal pet hate ;) ??? :?
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

PS Is this quote racist? . just don't speak it with an American accent ..... but that one is a personal pet hate ;) ??? :?
Probably, I'm not trying to claim I don't have some racist views, but I'm trying to get them under control.

Do you truly believe there are very few indigenous people left that know the ways of living off the land and hunting by stealth? Do you believe they couldn't teach other to do it?
I wouldn't expect the indigenous people to fight the "yellow peril" off, but I would hope they would help train those that want to fight the "yellow peril" in the ways of the bush to give those fighters a better chance of sucess.

T1 Terry
Dot

Post by Dot »

I give up :roll: