What did I do this time?

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

What did I do this time?

Post by T1 Terry »

Seems I have upset the apple cart on the CF AGAIN.... didn't even get an email this time, gone.... and I thought I was playing inside the lines this time too. Time to give it a miss for a while I think.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: What did I do this time?

Post by BruceS »

I'm not a member there but I have had a read on occasions when someone points out an 'issue' or two.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

dapope

Post by dapope »

will see what I can find out..... that other twit should have been booted
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hi Terry,
that other lot are such so bloody touchy and super sensitive, :twisted: maybe you are better off here with friends who dont rush for the panic button before putting brain into gear! :o ;) :D
Deborah
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

dream4red wrote:Hi Terry,
that other lot are such so bloody touchy and super sensitive, :twisted: maybe you are better off here with friends who dont rush for the panic button before putting brain into gear! :o ;) :D
Deborah
I'm at the other end of the panic button here :lol: so I'll need to be real bad before the boss wants to take over the job ;)
Need to go on a recruiting mission to get a few more of the good guys and wonderful women here :D

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

dream4red wrote:Hi Terry,
Deborah
Who is bloody touchy and grumpy, you talking about me again, I'm off to the lawyers again, you can't treat me like that.

Oh your talking about terry, ooops. :lol:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

na Russell, not you my dear, you are a sweety, its that other lot over there, they are so damned touchy (and not feely either!)
Might be a good tactic for ya to stay in the red Terry! :lol:
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Twas'nt me this time :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

not able to get a straight answer yet Terry, all I got was a cut n paste of Lances warning......
trying again.... ATM the OKKA idjut is still posting ...........
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I have just had a looksee over there at the three electical threads that the red people have closed down. I cannot see what their problem is. People are entitled to have an opinion and as long as they are not going to force someone to do anything a) dangerous or b) illegal, what is the problem?

Na those redmen are definitely off and outa this world. They are so busy worrying about their sandpit that they have forgotten about the realities of life. Yep, they all need to get a life. 8-)
Deborah