OH Crappppp

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: OH Crappppp

Post by T1 Terry »

Newcastle George wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:08 pm Wouldn't it be great to have that across the footpath in front of every house. Especially if they can't cut the footpath in a straight line.

George
You haven't walked much on the footpaths in SA by the sound of that George :lol: They haven't quite mastered the difference between square to and diagonal so they go with variations either side of straight across ...... then there is the roads they dig up, relay with new road base and bitumen, only to have the next crew dig a channel to access the water pipes under the road to fix the leaks, then make such a mess of repairing the scars they act as "traffic calmers" to keep the traffic under the peed limit ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
I’m ashamed to admit that I sometimes exceed the peed limit. 🫢
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:53 am If a teal pollie eats yellow snow, does that make them green?
Maybe, you only need to add a bit of green to get teal, add a bit of yellow and I guess you get green. The full blue mixed with yellow and a touch of orange makes dark green ... If you mix blue with red you get purple ...... could this be start of yet another colour banner appearing in front yards?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:52 pm T1,
I’m ashamed to admit that I sometimes exceed the peed limit. 🫢
Do you get in trouble for the mess you make with the over flow? I guess you are happy to let everyone know about this, it seems excess peeing isn't a common problem among members of this forum ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I only pee in pockets. 😜
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:01 pm I only pee in pockets. 😜
Thanks for the warning :lol:

T1 Terry
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:01 pm I only pee in pockets. 😜
I try to and usually pee in a white porcelain bowl, I heard pockets leak :P
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Yet another nail in the Internal Combustion Engine's coffin https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-09/ ... /101631902
They haven't actually indicated if it's the beginning or end of 2026, but I can't imagine many sales franchises wanting the ICE models sitting on the books that no one wants and factory support is likely to be rather thin by 2030 when the world wide sales stop for the ICE models.
I wonder who the next manufacturer will be to jump on the green band wagon ;)

T1 Terry
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

This might be an "OH Crappp" moment for those who recently bought a pertol or diesel fuelled vehicle that wasn't at least a hybrid, the market will be flooded in second hand BEV and PHEV's in around 4 yrs, so the value of the pure fuel vehicles will start to fall rapidly.
It maybe not too late for those that can get the added benefits if the bought something full electric or hybrid after July 1 this yr though, looking at the figures, it would be a very expensive mistake to get a fuelled vehicle if you are eligible to get the govt assistance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjcz_MYkU6k

T1 Terry
Busman

Post by Busman »

Seems to fit a pretty specific set of circumstances..............
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !