26ft Optimum for sale

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
Dot

Re: 26ft Optimum for sale

Post by Dot »

Congratulations on the sale, I felt guilty and sad when we sold our car. :(
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Thanks everyone, got close to the asking price , a fair price for both parties. Rita is sitting in her chair in tears(well almost). We have had a lot of fun and travelled 120000ks and met a lot of people and seen a lot. George, as for the tent at Taggerty, I ain't that stoooooopid :D
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

That's wonderful news Peter. Now you can do whatever you want, or not. :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:09 pm Today is a mixed day, we are happy but also sad to say goodbye to our motorhome . A buyer came today to have a look and bought it , just need to get a RWC and that's not easy booked in for mid Nov
So I can put the money from cashing in the beer bottles to something else now Peter?
We happen to have a Mazda 3500 in the front yard that just needs a bit (well maybe a number of bits) of TLC to get it back to it's former glory, so you could still travel without tying up big $$ in a not often used asset ;) :D

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:31 pm
2foot6 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:09 pm
So I can put the money from cashing in the beer bottles to something else now Peter?
We happen to have a Mazda 3500 in the front yard that just needs a bit (well maybe a number of bits) of TLC to get it back to it's former glory, so you could still travel without tying up big $$ in a not often used asset ;) :D

T1 Terry
Sounds like a good idea Terry, you might be on to something here that I could do, how much will you pay me to take it away? :D
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:40 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:31 pm
2foot6 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:09 pm

T1 Terry
Sounds like a good idea Terry, you might be on to something here that I could do, how much will you pay me to take it away? :D
I guess that depends on how much you give me to start with ...... I wouldn't expect all the $$ you got from selling the motorhome, so you would be sure to get some money back 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Not sure what's happening here, BUT I feel a scam coming on :o :shock: :? :P :lol: :lol: :lol: DO YOU DELIVER ?
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:55 pm Not sure what's happening here, BUT I feel a scam coming on :o :shock: :? :P :lol: :lol: :lol: DO YOU DELIVER ?
Scams or the Mazda 3500 :lol: We don't do scams, either pick up or delivered, if you are serious, drop me a pm and I'll tell you good bits and the bits than need the TLC.

T1 Terry
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Peter,

If you get lucky, Terry might throw in the others too. or maybe it should read; the other two, too.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:04 pm Peter,

If you get lucky, Terry might throw in the others too. or maybe it should read; the other two, too.
The Hino and Big Bus? He didn't get that much for the motorhome Jon ;) :lol:

T1 Terry