MY Mr MAJOR.

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Shirley

Re: MY Mr MAJOR.

Post by Shirley »

Sincere sympathy Keith, you will surely miss you mate. RIP Mr Major.
Shirley & Bruce.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Thank you for your postings at this sad time for me. The tears have almost stopped flowing.
What a day was Thursday.
Major died, and now I find that my Queen died.
To top it all, I missed the wheelie bin truck doing its thing while I was comforting my mate.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Onya, Keith,

Keep it in perspective... :P
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Keith Morris wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:41 am "tanks" here---
Thank you for your postings at this sad time for me. The tears have almost stopped flowing.
What a day was Thursday.
To top it all, I missed the wheelie bin truck doing its thing while I was comforting my mate.
Keith.
You'll have to sit up at the window to watch the truck next week so you can pass the memory on to Major when you have a nap .... no doubt more tears will flow, but they are happy tears remembering the good times you both shared .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

T1 Terry wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:47 pm
Keith Morris wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:41 am "tanks" here---
What a day was Thursday.
Keith.
You'll have to sit up at the window to watch the truck next week so you can pass the memory on to Major when you have a nap .... no doubt more tears will flow, but they are happy tears remembering the good times you both shared .....

T1 Terry
THANKS Terry, still weeping and not dry yet. Now two reason to shed the tears: My Major and my Queen. Time will tell how King Charles shapes up. Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Just catching up on the forum.
Oh sorry to hear of your loss Tanks. RIP Mr Major!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

No one should ever be ashamed to admit they shed tears over the loss of a pet or of someone they have never met. I cry for anyone who loves and loses a pet, but only certain people get tears from me, and Queen Elizabeth is one of them. What a woman she was. King Charles will do a good job.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Rip Major! Take care Keith
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
THIS IS MY INITIAL POSTING ABOUT THE VET HAVING TO PUT Mr. MAJOR TO SLEEP BECAUSE HIS TERMINAL CANCER HAD PRESENTED TOO MANY PROBLEMS FOR HIM !!!

I am upset that MY POSTING has been crashed by "off subject" postings that are developing into arguments.
PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR MY FEELINGS.

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Keith you must be feeling lonely without your loving mate Mr Major, I'm sure he'll be enjoying doggie heaven & watching over you.
Certainly will be a sad day today, watching Queen Elizabeth II 's funeral, we should celebrate her long life & reign, she certainly was an amazing lady may she R.I.P.
Shirley & Bruce.