Man woes

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

Man woes

Post by Dot »

Earl walked into a drug store in Manchester and asked to talk to a male pharmacist...
The woman he was talking to said that she was the only pharmacist and as she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees. She then asked if she could help him...
Earl said that it was something that he would be much more
comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist...
The lady pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional and whatever it was
that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat
him with a high level of professionalism...
Earl then agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to
discuss, but I get erections every day that last more than four
hours. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it"...?
The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister"...
When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do...
1/3 ownership in the store, a company car, a king size bed and £3,000 a month in living expenses"...😂
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Re: Man woes

Post by supersparky »

Dot must have thought this was so good that she has posted it twice, under different threads. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Re: Man woes

Post by Dot »

Personapause guilty :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.