"tanks" with Ruby and Jasper (the old ladies)

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Dot

Re: "tanks" with Ruby and Jasper (the old ladies)

Post by Dot »

Thanks for that Bruce. They look quite content already Tanks. :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Just keep enjoying life with the new girls Tanks, I'm sure they'll enjoy being with you.
Shirley & Bruce.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Shirley, I am just now having "Happy Hour" with the girls and the laptop. Very interesting conversation going on with the laptop, me, and them about how much and when to feed the girls. They don't agree with the laptop.
As master of the house, I can overrule them until they turn on those big brown pleading eyes. What's a bloke to do---mean bastard won't give us anymore tucker, so we will sulk for a while. Still the result is a happy place for us all. We are doing OK for just over 1 week.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

As master of the house, I can overrule them until they turn on those big brown pleading eyes. What's a bloke to do---mean bastard won't give us anymore tucker, so we will sulk for a while. Still the result is a happy place for us all. We are doing OK for just over 1 week.
Not long now Keith.... have the cot ready next to the bed.
Save having to search for it in the middle of the night.

btw.... Staffies not only like to sleep on your bed, but with their bum near your face. Best not to feed them Pal. :shock:
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Keith,
DON’T WEAKEN!!
Like humans, just because they would like more food, doesn’t mean you have to give it to them.
Obesity is easily gained, but hard to get rid of.
And overweight dogs are more likely to have other health problems.
So saving money on food now will also save you money later on vet bills, as well as giving you and the girls more time together.
We’re looking forward to seeing you again and having our girls meet your girls.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Very first thing to do Tanks is to weigh the girls, worms effect their eating wants v needs. What have they been fed and how are their teeth?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Criky are you telling "tanks" to chew the food for them Dot. :lol: :lol:
Bernie.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

May I remind you of Tank's toothless signature.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
And here I am learning to suck eggs. Yes, all in hand at the Dysart Dungeon. I've no idea what the previous feeding programmed was or what foods the dogs have been fed.
Ruby weighs 6.3 kg, and the big girl Jasper weighs 27 kg bare feet.
This equates to a twice daily feed of 70 g for Ruby and 200 g for Jasper.
Of course, they want and bed or smooch me for more - more - more and either deaf or just plain ignorant when I tell them "THAT'S IT GIRLS"
The worm treatment is on order for delivery expected to arrive within a few days by Express Post, and was the first thing I ordered. Bloody hell! Over $40.00 for Ruby for 6 x pipettes and $52.00 for Jasper. The postage was included.
This medication covers all sorts of gut worms, and the dreaded heart worm. No N.H.S. or free prescription deal for a pensioner's dogs like our coloured country cousins receive from the taxpayer.
Their new beds are on order and there goes another $40.00 each. Also, on order and expected to arrive next week, is a large size Kong Rubber Ball, and 4 smaller size rubber type tennis balls. Another $50.00 "down the back yard" for fun and games activity. I don't know if they have learnt "GO FETCH" yet so there may be some secondhand balls available if they don't get the message to "BRING or FETCH". No use having my balls hanging around if they are not used!!!!
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.