just my luck

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

just my luck

Post by Dot »

Yesterday I received a friend request from a young attractive boy about 19-20 years old:
I was curious. I wanted to know why someone that young wanted to be my fb friend.
So I accepted it. Then he started sending me private messages.
He called me love he asked my age.
I'm not a liar so I told him and reminded him I am quite a bit his senior. I let him talk a bit cos (truth be told) flattery ain't all bad, right.
We kept chatting for a while and within a short time, he asked if we could talk about 'adult things'. I said ok.
Then he replied with a face like 👿. He said 'thank you babe, you start."
So I did! I told him adult things like I have arthritis in my knees and how it hurts badly. My back acts up when it is cold outside.
I explained that I have crazy insomnia. I didn't forget to tell him that I have a pacemaker.Of course I told him about the laxatives. Can't forget that.
I also didn't forget to tell him that I have good quality dentures
I was as honest as I could be about 'ADULT THINGS' but I don't understand why he has blocked me! 🤣🤣
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.