Scenic tourist spot

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Scenic tourist spot

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:33 pm In my humble opinion :lol: :lol: :lol:
And when have you been humble Dottie? :lol: I'm happy to be corrected if you can come up with an occasion that was witnessed by an independent source ;) Still loves ya Dottie, even if you are a Holden supporter :D

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ummmm, car on trailer need I say more? plenty of witnesses :lol: :lol: Running out of petrol, etc etc
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:09 pm Ummmm, car on trailer need I say more? plenty of witnesses :lol: :lol: Running out of petrol, etc etc
Photos or it never happened, they must include the look of Dottie being humble .... ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

:lol:
Recharging station.jpg

As requested :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

I was there that day and that's my generator so that makes me an independent witness along with the thirty other people there. What's your next move Terry?
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
Dot

Post by Dot »

And then there was the time not too long ago T1was on the way to the Mannum Marina and G 'man was witness to T1 running out of petrol, :lol: then there was the time
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:03 pm :lol: Recharging station.jpg

As requested :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's not you being humble Dottie, that is me being humiliated, I think we need Ray to step in here to judge if the images and posts are humble on Dottie's part of just further humiliating me ;) :lol:
It was Dottie that added IMHO - In My Humble Opinion, so the question was, when has Dottie ever been humble, not when have I ever been humiliated ...... there are 67 yrs worth of photos and stories about that :( Sort of a life story really :roll:

T1 Terry
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

I see the flap on the Hino is open.
The timing of such might coincide with it not starting afterwards.

A picture tells a thousand stories as they say. :roll:
Dot

Post by Dot »

I was being humble by not mentioning it before unril I was forced to plus I do apologize when I have done wrong 8-)
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Where's Ray when you need him to adjudicate on these thinks ..... it that really deemed to fall under the "humble" definition? :lol:

T1 Terry