Blood Moon

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Greynomad

Re: Blood Moon

Post by Greynomad »

Great view in a clear sky at Rutherglen.
Sat outside with the lights off.
Mozzies couldn’t find me in the dark!! 😁

Time to plan where we’ll be in three years to watch the next one… 🤔
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

I was asleep :D
Bernie.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Newcastle George wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:37 pm There are trees between me and the moon. :(

George
I think the house roof must have been blocking my view, I didn't realise we were due for another blood moon so I didn't brave the mozzies to get a quick look before I collapsed from blood loss ..... All the rain we had, then a few warm to mildly hot days and the little buggers are out in swarms ....

Anyone remember that Kerang trip with Caravanner forum members after the big floods ... much like that here once the sun goes down

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:18 pm
Newcastle George wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:37 pm There are trees between me and the moon. :(

George
I think the house roof must have been blocking my view, I didn't realise we were due for another blood moon so I didn't brave the mozzies to get a quick look before I collapsed from blood loss ..... All the rain we had, then a few warm to mildly hot days and the little buggers are out in swarms ....

Anyone remember that Kerang trip with Caravanner forum members after the big floods ... much like that here once the sun goes down

T1 Terry
Yes I remember that time It was also the birthing of the mooners on the levy bank :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Keith Morris wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:47 pm Well, what a day this has been. "Our Dot" has had her 50th birthday, I had a bowl of blueberries and whipped cream with mango jelly, and now Judge John Deed is on the Tellie. Only thing to look forward to now is the pain pills and the other mussel relaxing gear to make the day complete. Oh yeh, I forgot to mention the blue moon, plus a few hours sleep later on tonight.
Keith, the contented one.
Agree, Keith,
Mussels taste much better when they’re relaxed!
😁🤣
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:03 pm

T1 Terry
Yes I remember that time It was also the birthing of the mooners on the levy bank :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Ahh yes... I remember it well. :oops: :P :oops: :twisted:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.