Covid Ships again

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Covid Ships again

Post by Dot »

What is with that cruise ship dumping 800 passengers off that have Covid then boarding a fresh batch and on their way again??? bugger me isn't that how the thing started??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
homeless

Re: Covid Ships again

Post by homeless »

My sister was on it and booked a hotel room for three days sight seeing in sydney before going on another cruise. Too much money and not enough brains.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Déjà vu .................................................................. .the french interpretation

Oh crap, why is our government doing this again ......................... my interpretation
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
homeless

Post by homeless »

You have to remember it is mainly the old that die. The pubs and events etc need to operate for the young so governments go with the most return, stuff the few that die and the ones where their imune sytem is destroyed for ever and get problems that stay with them for the rest of their lives.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shows just how FITH those fools are for getting on the ship when they knew it was a floating covid ship. No hospital treatment for those idiots when they return.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

homeless wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:22 pm You have to remember it is mainly the old that die. The pubs and events etc need to operate for the young so governments go with the most return, stuff the few that die and the ones where their imune sytem is destroyed for ever and get problems that stay with them for the rest of their lives.
If it's mostly the older that die, then the gumnut will have to pay out less pensions each fortnight? :oops: :oops:
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

2foot6 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:26 pm
homeless wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:22 pm You have to remember it is mainly the old that die. The pubs and events etc need to operate for the young so governments go with the most return, stuff the few that die and the ones where their imune sytem is destroyed for ever and get problems that stay with them for the rest of their lives.
If it's mostly the older that die, then the gumnut will have to pay out less pensions each fortnight? :oops: :oops:
It reminds me of the Yes Minister series, where smoking was a political subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1DviQ9mva0
It's all about the Money, both ways .

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Masks back to mandatory again, We have not taken ours off when out and about.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Learnt today, a friend of mine, her husband & their families, where on the cruise ship, it picked them up in Sydney cruised down to Eden day ashore & then cruise back to Sydney, think that they left Friday night & returned Sunday night, they both have Covid 81 & 83 yrs old, really can't understand why anyone would go on a cruise ship with Covid still very active, both bowlers.
Shirley & Bruce.