Tanks notice

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Tanks notice

Post by Dot »

Well here we go
1/ Robert not Bob. I do not have those "dangly bits"
2/ WayneP I think you may need to re think your envy after I fill you all in :lol:
Tanks recovered from his shower
or should I say the nurse did but only just.
This post is both funny and sad so hang in there.
Tuesday was a really sad day for our, mate Tanks, his vet advised Tanks that his 2 girls would need to be put to sleep due to their prev owner NOT doing the right things for the girls so they both were badly affected with heartworm, and they would not get any better as they were too far advanced. So once again Tanks has had another kick in the guts but with our support he will bounce right back in a bit.
Now to sort of the funny bit if you are a sicko like me, As it turns out, Tanks had not had a poop for 5 days :o the bloody poop was most likely the result of all the opioids that Tanks had to take for the pain from his back problems. So now awaiting the great giant turd expulsion for more tests, I advised him to ask for an epidural for the turd birth Taking bets on the sex. Mind you the colour may be a shock :lol: He also asked me to ask China not "invade Taiwan while he is in hospital. He may be able to sell the giant turd as a missile! So there you all have the latest. Place your bets please people.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Sad indeed, feel sad myself that Tanks had to have his old girls euthanised, he'd been enjoying their company.

Sounds like he needs a few doses of Movicol & an explosion might be happening :lol: :lol: hope he is home again soon & feeling recovered in less pain too.
Shirley & Bruce.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Certainly not good news about the girls, in regards to the forth coming birth glad I now live here already to much crap in Queensland.
Last edited by RobertNotBob on Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

After reading all the sad story, I am so sorry for the loss of his best mates.

Tanks, life can sometimes throw way too many curve balls. As for the health issues, glad it wasn't a heart attack. Stay sane-ish mate xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

RobertNotBob wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:24 pm Been told night shift nurses are all male.
They aren't in Royal Adelaide hospital, my overnight stay when I was isolated with the outbreak of shingles, I had some very pretty nurses coming in every hr or so to do observations and stick more needles in me .... then again, the older I get, the greater the age range they remain good looking ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Best wishes to Keith and for his loss of the girls.

Cheers
PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

No birth imminent yet.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Poor Tanks!
His heart attack wasn’t; his nurse-chasing isn’t; and his bowel movement hasn’t yet. All he’s got to show for his troubles is a bluddy sore back and a handful of serious painkillers.

Bad news about the girls, but I suspect it’s a better solution than ongoing medication which may simply postpone the inevitable.

Perhaps Tanks should invest in one of those Japanese robot dogs…

Just sayin’…
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ray I think ih may of been a heart attack IF he had of caught one :lol: plus, that would have given us all an attack.
Latest report he may go home after the weekend, but I doubt that very much if he is still hanging on to the offending turd, so we just have to wait patiently.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Tanks could compare notes with the elephant who underwent the the cork experiment.