Tanks notice

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Tanks notice

Post by Dot »

jon_d wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:33 pm Tanks could compare notes with the elephant who underwent the the cork experiment.

Please explain! Was the elephants name Chuck?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Sorry to hear about the girls (your wonderful dog companions) !!! :cry:
And as(s) for your other problem Tanks we have:: Lithium powered drill (with extra solar panels if required) and person in bio suit with multiple drill sizes, 3mil, 5mil, 8mil, 15mil and so on, so bend over Tanks !! Ex army YOU know the "drill"! This will not hurt a BIT! :shock: :shock:
Good luck mate Hope IT all works out :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

If he asked his accountant nicely maybe, he would work IT out with a pencil! :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Update,,,,,
He delivered a big black stinker, by usual passage, no stitches needed,the heritage is dubious, but we wonder what he has been up to :lol: He is looking forward to watching Mrs Browns Boys tonight. :lol:
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Well done Tanks or was it Movocol?

PeterH
PeterH
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

wonder if the back pain will clear now?
Dot

Post by Dot »

OK the young lad is having a trial of another pain drug and this one needs watching carefully so he may be in a bit longer than expected. I bet he asked to stay longer so he was fit enough to do a chase or two :lol: Tanks will be laughing his head off tonight watching Mrs Brown. Lets hope the new drug trial works out and to be pain free solution Tanks needs
Dot

Post by Dot »

Latest is Tanks will be having more CT scans when he is more able to travel to Emerald hosp for these scans. His woes are almost all due to his spine (disc's) problems of many injuries yrs ago . plus the aging process doesn't help either. I still believe that the s-x act does help with bad backs so I encourage him to keep trying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:26 pm Latest is Tanks will be having more CT scans when he is more able to travel to Emerald hosp for these scans. His woes are almost all due to his spine (disc's) problems of many injuries yrs ago . plus the aging process doesn't help either. I still believe that the s-x act does help with bad backs so I encourage him to keep trying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dot, The Mrs. Browns Boys show is on Qld tv ch 7 on Monday night.
Forget about the sex therapy and a quick recovery. At my age I have more wrinkles than inches to start with.
It just started to rain at Dysart and the radar shows that Bernie2 will get some, so lock up the chooks mate.
Back to sleep again while it is still Sunday. Goodnight folks.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Welcome back M8 , wrinkles can be stretched. I thought Qld had Mrs Brown on a different night. The Valentines day should be great when she punches Buster out :lol: :lol: