“Negotiations”, Putin-style

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Busman

Re: “Negotiations”, Putin-style

Post by Busman »

Sorry Ron, you obvoisly have access to information denied to the rest of us so I will bow out here.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Busman wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:23 pm Sorry Ron, you obviously have access to information denied to the rest of us so I will bow out here.
The information I have is freely available to any that don't just soak up the 6 o'clock news fodder, so there's nothing denied, just hidden.
When I hear a great "News Breaking " I naturally look for what they're hiding, so over the years, I have become very Skilled at finding the Unsaid and Hidden Details the general public doesn't get to hear.
But without the internet, I would be just as blindly ignorant as the sheeple around me. :)

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Busman

Post by Busman »

So, if it is on the internet it must be true ? Grow up Ron, the internet is full of shit and you are just another victim of the whole conspiracy bullshit.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Busman wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:11 pm So, if it is on the internet it must be true ? Grow up Ron, the internet is full of shit and you are just another victim of the whole conspiracy bullshit.
So obviously you only read the shite that you like and agree with.
Where I'm not afraid to read the shite I don't like or even slightly agree with
But each to their own I suppose.
So you don't like my posts, well just bypass or block me and the Forum will not suffer in any way.

Fortunately / unfortunately for the last of 2022 all my "give a Fecks" are used up!
Maybe I'll get some fresh ones for 2023 ... who knows, then again, maybe I won't get any fresh ones till I ask the sheeple for their approval next spring Ehhh .

Have a great new 2023 and may it Not give you anything but peace and serenity.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.