Thankyou Ron (Noggins)

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
dream4red

Re: Thankyou Ron (Noggins)

Post by dream4red »

Ron, you are a legitimate member of this group and your efforts in the moderating have been greatly appreciated by those who know how good you have been to us.

No travelling home on wheels or tentpegs? Doesn't stop you from being a wealth of information and a member of this mob xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Thanks for the support from you all.
I decided to give up my Admin Post for 2 reasons
1. I gave up the Caravan and Ranger for mainly medical reasons and I'm now a cabin /motel type of traveler
2. At 80 I do find some days a bit more challenging than others, having recently survived lung cancer, prostate cancer, and being a long-time sufferer of
Fibromyalgia as well as bursts of Poly-Myalgia-Rheumatica (PMR, where the defense mechanism attacks the body, treated with Cancer drugs )

I'm keeping on being an everyday member even just to keep in touch with the members that do get "out there", so I'm still around being my usual cynical self ;)
I still don't suffer fools easily and I definitely don't take prisoners :lol: :lol: :roll:
I have taken up a new hobby, Laser etching/cutting, and it's a new learning curve for my old brain.
I find that I have to shove some thoughts out of my head as there's not enough room for the new-to-me CNC, and a few others, type of thinking to fit in there.
A possible development from this is laser engraving in 3d. but not yet :idea:
For Christmas I made a few drink coasters that seemed to go down OK :mrgreen:
No samples on this computer to show as I have a SurfacePro computer designated just for the Lasering, and this posting is on my desk computer.

Then there's the "husband list" that I'm catching up on :shock:

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Noggins wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:09 am Thanks for the support from you all.
I decided to give up my Admin Post for 2 reasons
1. I gave up the Caravan and Ranger for mainly medical reasons and I'm now a cabin /motel type of traveler
2. At 80 I do find some days a bit more challenging than others, having recently survived lung cancer, prostate cancer, and being a long-time sufferer of
Fibromyalgia as well as bursts of Poly-Myalgia-Rheumatica (PMR, where the defense mechanism attacks the body, treated with Cancer drugs )

I'm keeping on being an everyday member even just to keep in touch with the members that do get "out there", so I'm still around being my usual cynical self ;)
I still don't suffer fools easily and I definitely don't take prisoners :lol: :lol: :roll:
I have taken up a new hobby, Laser etching/cutting, and it's a new learning curve for my old brain.
I find that I have to shove some thoughts out of my head as there's not enough room for the new-to-me CNC, and a few others, type of thinking to fit in there.
A possible development from this is laser engraving in 3d. but not yet :idea:
For Christmas I made a few drink coasters that seemed to go down OK :mrgreen:
No samples on this computer to show as I have a SurfacePro computer designated just for the Lasering, and this posting is on my desk computer.

Then there's the "husband list" that I'm catching up on :shock:

So may you never suffer from the Chinese Curse "May you live in interesting times "
"Just another day" will suit me perfectly from now on.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Thankyou Ron from a reader !!! Take care and stay as well as possible! :) :)
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D