Photos of our Hino

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
mander48
Site Admin

Photos of our Hino

Post by mander48 »

Hi everyone. Thank you to all who have sent their thoughts to us in this awful time, it really does help us carry on. Terry and I have been going like blue-assed flies since the fire and we're exhausted. To all those at Taggerty, we won't be leaving Mannum tonight.

I have a strange request. The insurance company for Hino, which was in the workshop at the time of the fire - wants a photo of Hino that includes either the rear or the front number plate of Hino. If anyone has such a photo, or knows where I can find one on this forum, I would be hugely grateful for a copy. All I can find is one when it was owned by Brian.

All the best to everyone, and thanks again for your support. We'll get through this with your friendship.
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Photos of our Hino

Post by BruceS »

Terry I have some pics here. It still had Qld rego then tho.
246JSJ
Still looking but pics are from the front so far.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Busman

Post by Busman »

Margaret, if you search Taggerty on this forum and go to page 17 I believe you will find what you require, will need to be blown up to get plate clearly though. Cheers, Bill
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Rego...S908 BNK
Bernie.
IMG20210509130746.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mander48
Site Admin

Post by mander48 »

Hi David. Didn't know it was you who sent me the photo - don't have you in my phone contacts. The photo is perfect for the insurance company, but the resolution is really low, so when you zoom in to read the number plate, it just turns to mush. If you have a copy that hasn't been shrunk and could send it to my email, that'd be soooo helpful. My email address is my name - no punctuation - @gmail.com. Not sure if I post my email address here, do the scammer bots get hold of it? I'm such a forum noobie. This is the third post I've ever made on any forum.

Bruce, if you have a photo of the front that has the number plate, that'd be great.

We're still getting Mazda ready (both of us keep calling her Hino) and it's awful weather here. I've cleaned 8 racks all 1 metre square, and I've just found another one. The racks are all part of the kitchen cupboards. EVerything is covered in mouse poo...
mander48
Site Admin

Post by mander48 »

BernieQ2 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:32 am Rego...S908 BNK
Bernie.
IMG20210509130746.jpg
Thanks for pic Bernie. I know the rego number, I just need a photo for the insurance company to prove I'm not claiming for someone else's vehicle I guess. Who knows with insurance companies. The resolution on this should get me past the post, and they get a bonus pic of Terry. Thanks Again.

Margaret
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Only these two unfortunately.
Hino2.jpg
Hino1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA