Terry

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Mrcoolabah1au

Terry

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Is T1 still going to be available for job to any one that contracts him for work 🚌🤔👍🙏
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Terry

Post by BruceS »

Well it would be difficult Wayne. No tools, no multimeters, little desire & loving the freedom?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Maybe some time in the future, but not for a while. The Mazda needs lots of TLC and a lot of body surgery to get it presentable and useable as a mobile base. Then we will need to restock the T1 Lithium trailer with equipment and bits required to do any real fitouts ...... and after reading the standards Supersparky puit up, I'm not sure I'd even want to do any more RV installs.
I will do my best to help out anyone who already has one of our systems that we installed, but as far as sorting out DIY installs, we will see at a much later date if I really feel like sticking my head into that sort of hornets nest ever again ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:05 pm Maybe some time in the future, but not for a while. The Mazda needs lots of TLC and a lot of body surgery to get it presentable and useable as a mobile base. Then we will need to restock the T1 Lithium trailer with equipment and bits required to do any real fitouts ...... and after reading the standards Supersparky puit up, I'm not sure I'd even want to do any more RV installs.
I will do my best to help out anyone who already has one of our systems that we installed, but as far as sorting out DIY installs, we will see at a much later date if I really feel like sticking my head into that sort of hornets nest ever again ......

T1 Terry
You would have to have more rocks in your head than the devils marbles to get back into it FFS ...!!! 67, time to start lookin for a grave plot ...

Ya dont need those head whatsanames anymore ... !!! IMHO ...

vik... ;) :roll: :mrgreen:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)