Good friends needed

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
VicA

Re: Good friends needed

Post by VicA »

Do you still have a Krone tool? And some jumper wire?
Cheers Vic
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

With mates like T1 and Jd, who would need enemies. :lol: :lol: .
Seriously though, hope all goes well Peter. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

VicA wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:49 pm Do you still have a Krone tool? And some jumper wire?
Cheers Vic
The jumper wire is a little to big. The leads for the pacemaker are platted platinum and nickel, then coated with insulation material that the total thickness of the lead is as thick as a hair. It's the insulation that is causing me problems now as it is deteriorating (breaking away) :evil:
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

supersparky wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:41 pm With mates like T1 and Jd, who would need enemies. :lol: :lol: .
Seriously though, hope all goes well Peter. :D
Your right there David, you can pick your friends but not your enemies and thanks for your kind thoughts. I was expecting a reply from you as you are a sparky with some useless , ahrr sorry useful ideas :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not to worried at the present as I have a mobile net monitor in the bedroom that calls the US manufacturer with data every night then if an issue arrives they call my cardio man. It would be nice to get the lead replaced so it can be turned on again , then I would feel more safer.
Dot

Post by Dot »

OMG Peter I feel so sorry for you, those other two boys are so bad, Can they do pacemaker upgrade through the groin method like how they do the stents ;) ;) Friend of ours has had to have her pacemaker on the outside of her body for some weeks now as her pacemaker was playing up but she has many more ailments to consider. Hi to Rita x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

jon_d wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:18 pm You know how I'm an ideas man.....

Well, since one entry point is blocked, what about speaking to your hemorrhoid bloke? Just run the wires up from there?
Easy access and changing the batteries would be easy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Can they do pacemaker upgrade through the groin method like how they do the stents
When I had the bypass surgery, they leave a couple of wires poking out the chest connected to be connected to a pace maker if needed. After a couple of days, they pull them out.

OK Pete, maybe the groin is a better idea than mine. (In all seriousness, hope it does get sorted out.)
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Dot wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:21 pm OMG Peter I feel so sorry for you, those other two boys are so bad, Can they do pacemaker upgrade through the groin method like how they do the stents ;) ;) Friend of ours has had to have her pacemaker on the outside of her body for some weeks now as her pacemaker was playing up but she has many more ailments to consider. Hi to Rita x
I don't think so Jon, the pacemaker is the size of a packet of cigs because of the battery and what the p/maker does, it's not the everyday unit. We all have our health issues and we work on them one step at a time and when the time comes the docs will work on it, i just hope he doesn't have a long holiday that week. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by 2foot6 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Maybe run the wires down through the groin, the pacemaker tucked into the scrotum .... and change to a pretty lady cardiologist ;) 8-)
An alternative, you could have the pacemaker inserted on the inner thigh and the ladies will think you are well endowered, wearing this might help with illusion https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/62645 ... lsrc=aw.ds :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:07 am Maybe run the wires down through the groin, the pacemaker tucked into the scrotum .... and change to a pretty lady cardiologist ;) 8-)
An alternative, you could have the pacemaker inserted on the inner thigh and the ladies will think you are well endowered, wearing this might help with illusion https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/62645 ... lsrc=aw.ds :lol:

T1 Terry
Thanks for another great idea Terry, but I will wait for a response from David, maybe, just maybe he has a better suggestion :lol: :lol: :lol: