What the !!!!!

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: What the !!!!!

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:54 pm No comment and I plead the fifth
Ummmm...... what are the first four Dottie?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Who knows, they have all been amended.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:53 pm Who knows, they have all been amended.
That is the USA's messed up system, none of that in Australia, no one has any rights to start with :roll: The right to bare arms is even under threat because it can lead to skin cancer ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ha ha ha, good one T1, I got that one straight up.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

speaking of "What the !!!" I have been getting lots and lots of naughty spam stuff asking me did I want a %#* & and other ones along the same line , do you report these and if so to whom. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

SPAM and the logic behind it generally reflects where you've been; because the spammers get your details when you visit....... or some of your detail are on the dark web. eg: The soap advert. Who knows, but there's a good chance that it contained or was linked to some malicious code when it was downloaded to your PC before posting on the forum.

Either way, don't click on the links and delete them permanently.

I reckon it's almost at the point where "you" need a second computer which is purely used for your financial transactions and highly important information. Something that is separated from your day to day internet activities which can be compromised by a poorly maintained website.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Notice taken jd. I never open things I don't know esp spam stuff.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:43 pm SPAM and the logic behind it generally reflects where you've been; because the spammers get your details when you visit....... or some of your detail are on the dark web. eg: The soap advert. Who knows, but there's a good chance that it contained or was linked to some malicious code when it was downloaded to your PC before posting on the forum.

Either way, don't click on the links and delete them permanently.

I reckon it's almost at the point where "you" need a second computer which is purely used for your financial transactions and highly important information. Something that is separated from your day to day internet activities which can be compromised by a poorly maintained website.
Add to that, a separate web connection, Aldi pay as you go could be a good one to use so there is no cross-over between machines via the interweb connection

T1 Terry