Dot how you going?

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
RobertNotBob

Dot how you going?

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning Dot am I right you are in for a procedure on your foot, trust all is going well cheers Robert
Dot

Re: Dot how you going?

Post by Dot »

Hi one and all, Yes Robert the L) foot got the chop so to speak on Monday afternoon, Release of the Planter Fascia tendon and done ia Arthroscopic procedure. As usual I took my time waking from the GA but soon found myself in my room with a nice cuppa and apple cake. Pain was under control but no getting out of bed so the good ol pan was ordered :lol: . Tea time, soup, casserole, side salad, apple cake with custard and cream, orange juice and a cuppa tea and the TV is free. Awake most of the time for hrly BP and a drink. Scared the clappers out of a lovely nurse, did the usual thing with a tablet, it got stuck and I tried the water trick but it didn't work so the girl did the upward thump on my back and out flew the pill across the floor. Put that in the bin , had a drink and snoozed off for a bit. :lol: Dr said all went well now hope for the best, boot thing fitted ,orders given and home I went Tues arvo sitting sideways in the back of the car with feet up on pillows. BUT just as we got through Mt Barker I told G to PULL OVER, PULL OVER, PULL THE ----OVER, he just made it before the door flew open and I head butted the ground and you know what was next Yuck, so a mouth wash out a slow windows open trip home saw me flop into bed and slept for the next few hrs. G hired a wheelchair to transport me around the place and outside to get some fresh air. All in all OK. Hope you lot are all doing well and behaving yourselves.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good to hear it all seemed to go well just have to take it easy for awhile. All ok here besides the usual gripes.

Doing a eight week, two days a week course of theory and exercises to help with understanding and improving the breathing and lung problem. Been interesting in understanding what is happening. Be glad when it is over and week can have a few weeks on the foad.

Rest and best to Mr G cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

That length of time you will soon be a Dr.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.