New toys

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: New toys

Post by BernieQ2 »

Nice.
Bernie.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The latest assembly, yesterdays welder trolley purchase
assembled welder trolley.jpg
Then the nasty surprise, gas bottles don't fit :roll:
assembled welder trolley 2.jpg
Now to modify the flat pack welder trolley I bought rather than making one myself .... :twisted:

T1 Terry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

:lol: :lol: Don't you just hate that. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

I recon you should use your angle grinder and take off the bit on the gas bottle you don't need Terry, then it will fit ... :D :? :roll: ;) not :lol:
Bernie.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

This is my new toy picked it up yesterday, a 2008 honda vtx 1800. Going to fit a chair so can take my dogs along. Goes really well heaps of power and fast as the wind. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Don't seem to be a lot of attachment points NP. For a chair.
Bernie.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

They are there Bernie, have already checked a vtx1800 with a chair on it, it's an easy fit and know a bloke down here that fits chairs and tunes them. New chairs are expensive, probably cost twice what I paid for the bike so will just enjoy riding until one comes up hopefully.

Have to do something now the music seems to have stopped and band members are dropping like flies. Sadly one died last Wednesday, his crap life style caught up with him as cancer had riddled his body and he didn't know it until way to late. Not nice seeing someone go down from the big C under opioid induced conditions, in the end they have to administer so much to control pain it kills them. That's two I've lost in the last few months and they are dropping off fast, but still don't change their lifestyles even after spending decades with me and seeing what a decent lifestyle and diet does for you, compared to chemical saturated crap.

But everyone to their own, can't help those that won't help themselves sadly even when you've known and worked with them for decades.

Next project is to renovate the bus, now it's no longer a band bus will have to either sell it or reconfigure the setup. Seriously thinking of selling the band trailer as it's so big it could be a small caravan, so have started to built a small trailer one to that will work as a band or travel trailer to carry the centrifuge when on the road and after m0re than 15 years the motor on that packed it in last week. So filtering oil using woolies shopping bags until a new motor arriv3s from the USA. Turns out it's cheaper for me to get one from the USA, than have this one rewound :shock:.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Ok I retract my comment on attachment points 😁.
Under 10k I assume looking at those for sale around the age of yours... when I get to old 😁 for motorhoming...I might go back to motorbikes....not for riding... vintage/classic...restore.. maybe.
Bernie.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Well below ten grand Bernie, hows $3500 sound, unregistered with a flat battery, bought it home on a trailer.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Yep I knew you would have got a bargain :D
The ones I seen were in pristine condition...rego AND a battery ;)
Bernie.