Easter at Whitfield

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Easter at Whitfield

Post by T1 Terry »

weezanickinoff wrote:Could I get some more info guys would really like to come??? whoops I see this is a bit old but Bob told us there was easter get together 2015 too?????
This years CF get together is at Chilton in Vic, nicely placed between Rutherglen Wineries and Glenrowan wineries, both areas famous for their Durif :D 8-) :lol: There is a thread on the CF that Wayno has organised with a bit of info about the area. look in the UWE area (unofficial Weekend Escape). There are a few different get togethers happening after that to fill in the time before travelling up to the OzeRv get together at Condobolin That Chuck is organising in May
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Nice to do a bit travelling
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Dot

Post by Dot »

I got banned for breaking the CF rule of "promoting" another place ie here, and that was in a PM. shows how bloody good we are here doesn't it :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote:I got banned for breaking the CF rule of "promoting" another place ie here, and that was in a PM. shows how bloody good we are here doesn't it :)
You got banned for something you put in a PM :?: How can that be? Either private messages are not private over there or you have chosen your friends poorly. :lol: Again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
weezanickinoff

Post by weezanickinoff »

Dot wrote:Possible location for a gathering... is the one Wendy :lol: glad to see dementia is just not with me :?: :?: :?: We shall be there as will most of the nutters here. Are you wanting to get those clippers running again??
Yep if your game dotty so am I. REALLY NEED to have all you lot around us again, Bob said there was a get together in Chiltern at Easter??? Trying to make a booking there as we speak, hope it's the one!!! :shock: I've been so 'out' of it all I need prompting with a cattle rod!!!! Stuff this being back home crap, give me you lot any day (except our loyal Jo and super gorgeous grandson!)

Cheers
Ash & Wendy
They'll forget what you said, they'll forget what you did,
But they'll always remember how you made them feel

http://www.youtube.com/user/wendyf99?feature=mhee
http://www.travelark.org/travel-blog/ash-wendyfrank/1
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yes Steve "again" is right. It was in a PM and I asked the few that I sent this addy to if they had reported me, all but one said NO they did not report me but one so I can only assume. Pity huh? never mind shite happens as we all know.
Wendy all you have to do is hop in the bus and drive so do it Might catch up over Xmas.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

weezanickinoff wrote:
Dot wrote:Possible location for a gathering... is the one Wendy :lol: glad to see dementia is just not with me :?: :?: :?: We shall be there as will most of the nutters here. Are you wanting to get those clippers running again??
Yep if your game dotty so am I. REALLY NEED to have all you lot around us again, Bob said there was a get together in Chiltern at Easter??? Trying to make a booking there as we speak, hope it's the one!!! :shock: I've been so 'out' of it all I need prompting with a cattle rod!!!! Stuff this being back home crap, give me you lot any day (except our loyal Jo and super gorgeous grandson!)

Cheers
G'day yooz two,

Yeah, know wotcha mean about staying put...been 'home' now for about a week & sir crazy already.

When your finished with the Easter @ Chiltern have a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3290 then come on over & join the mob from the funny farm - you'll fit in just fine - & you already know some of us... check out the list of attendees at the top of page 2. :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Yes Steve "again" is right. It was in a PM and I asked the few that I sent this addy to if they had reported me, all but one said NO they did not report me but one so I can only assume. Pity huh? never mind shite happens as we all know.
Wendy all you have to do is hop in the bus and drive so do it Might catch up over Xmas.
Did you really think sending a link to another forums Admin team a clever move Dottie :roll: :lol:

Yeah, my bad it is Chiltern not Chilton like I put in the other post :oops:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

When they asked me where I was lately and I told them "here" I do expect that person to at least reply by saying hey did you know you are being naughty OR if that person was a "friend" I certainly would have expected that person to own up when asked point blank "Was it you that reported me"? not to say Nil but then I guess that was their answer..
Don't fret Chuck nice to know you are the same as the rest of us. :) (seeing the K's tomorra)
Macca

Post by Macca »

All this is totally confusing to this female. Shows how much time I spend on any forums, except for the photo posts. LOL
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#