NZ sheep theft

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Re: NZ sheep theft

Post by Dot »

I have an over load of all those items so I thought I might cash in on them while the sheep fetish is running rife. Shall show you later what is in "his" room :oops:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Probably pin up centre folds from Merino Ewes Gone Wild :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Dot wrote:I have an over load of all those items so I thought I might cash in on them while the sheep fetish is running rife. Shall show you later what is in "his" room :oops:
This is all i have in MY room...
mostly Aussie pics 016 (Medium).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

What are you doing still out of bed Norman, the sun went down a while ago :lol: Your whole sleep patern will be disrupted now, get Dottie & George to explain what the lights in the sky are :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote:What are you doing still out of bed Norman, the sun went down a while ago :lol: Your whole sleep patern will be disrupted now, get Dottie & George to explain what the lights in the sky are :lol:
More aliens I expect Terry,, I didn't know he had another ewe in his room, they only booked one in
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:What are you doing still out of bed Norman, the sun went down a while ago :lol: Your whole sleep patern will be disrupted now, get Dottie & George to explain what the lights in the sky are :lol:
More aliens I expect Terry,, I didn't know he had another ewe in his room, they only booked one in
No, I meant showing him the stars and the moon, he normally goes to bed that early the suns still up, I just thought maybe he hadn't ever seen them :lol:
Margaret has collected a whole family of little sheep and middle size sheep, must be a kiwi thing :roll:
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Remember the title of this post :o , bloody sneaky these foreigners 8-) , who knows what's in their luggage when they fly in from over there :? forget the drug sniffing dogs and metal detectors, we need ewe detectors now! :lol:
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Norman is having "mooning" lessons. 8-) 8-) so don't tease him too much about him still being up sshhhhh :lol:
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Have you got to convince him he won't get it sun burnt like last time because it's night time 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Reckon he's getting the hang of it now. :D