Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

I was hoping to go to the wings and stuff in maryborough myself Bob , done a lot of my flight training there .
But have given my day to my mate ..in Biggenden . BIG Bugga .
Bernie .
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Morning all, I'm about to head to Sydney for the funeral service again. I hope my cousin is actually dead this time. ;)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Don't let them bury your cousin if their not.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

Newcastle George wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:00 am Morning all, I'm about to head to Sydney for the funeral service again. I hope my cousin is actually dead this time. ;)

George
Did you see the Mrs Brown's boys when they pretended Grandad was dead :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

BernieQ wrote:I was hoping to go to the wings and stuff in maryborough myself Bob , done a lot of my flight training there .
But have given my day to my mate ..in Biggenden . BIG Bugga .
Bernie .
Erich took lots of pics while we were playing Croquet this afternoon, Bernie. Planes were a bit far away but he may have got some good ones.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all 10 this morning going to be 25 so little man tells me
You sell a few car boots yesty Bernie?..

BOB
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Yep sold plenty Bob , also caught up with some friends from the car restore / hot rods mob. One of our friends and wife drives a Single Spinner Ford (us old farts know) towing a vintage caravan , last time we caught up it was a Uluru 4 years ago . Car and van are pink ..
Thanks Lesley would have liked to go but a promise is a promise next time for sure. Mate had a medical cause to attend .
10* out here at the moment so man on phone says .
Bernie .
OPP's almost forgot....its bacon and egg day again....don't feel the same when I'm only cooking for one .
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFD2wZaBciY

If you like the sound of the flat head Ford V8 - this one is a twin spinner - stick this URL in your google machine. It is an interview of the fabulous John Prine explaining the lyrics to one of his early songs called Bruised Orange while he is driving his twin spinner. Warning: Listening to John Prine is addictive.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning, 17 sunny, great weekend, the lake has come alive, folk enjoying the warmer weather.

My mum drove a twin spinner when I was a kid, not many woman drove back in those days in fact many families didn't even own a car, how things have changed in my lifetime, her first car was Ford Pilot. :D Guess I should add dad was a Ford man. :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning , your Mum was remarkable Shirley not many women drove back then...My Mun never got behind the wheel....but she had brake and clutch marks on her side of the car...Dad must have frightened her do you think ???
Not as cool this morning Bob..phones inside on charge again ..I will ring you later today .
Carols' back from babysitting duties...
Bernie .