Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Gee Dot, your kiwi mate has been through the mill and back. Finger crossed for her to get justice.xxxx

Not a lot happening here. Fired up some more letters and numbers, so tomorrow will see what they look like. It's still winter here, amazing isn't it? :lol: :lol: So I am off to the warm bed now to thaw out.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Goodnight all arrived in Adelaide River about 12:30pm, first thing was to mow the front and trim the driveway edges to open the gates. Van in and set up but boy is it B hot. I spent 24 years in Darwin but doubt I could live back in the top end.

Having said that I still require aircon most of the day for the Adelaide summer but there I have the comforts of home.

Have termite and pest treatment tomorrow then a weekend in Darwin with my mate and catching up with Molly’s parents.

Take care and enjoy your week end folks, cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

WOW now that was peddle to the metal Robert. Much traffic on the roads? Well my friend in NZ went to the high court today and it seems all went very well. She said her lady lawyer ripped her bro to shreds, the lady judge will let her lawyer know her decisions within a week but they are all very confident of a good out come. Fingers crossed. All in all today has been a good one even though it has been cold. I managed to eat a grilled tomato and a runny egg for tea, couldn't taste it but I got it down OK. When will this dam virus be contained? grrrr sick of it all :lol: even my pussy is fed up at being indoors all the time :D Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Jon & Kay x :D P.S. I got a 24hr holiday from FB for saying bacon should not be banned because musl--s are offended by it because I am offended that they are offended. Good ol FB reminds me of another place where you got a holiday for saying coon :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Keep your pussy inside Dot. This is not the time for pussy to get crook. coon coon coon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: XXXX

We did get ourselves into trouble over there didn't we? Oh well at least we are all able to freely laugh about it here.

I took out the name plates from the kiln and they are not super classy, but will do the job of getting parcel delivery peeps to the right house. I have a vase lined up in the kiln to fire up tomorrow and I spent some time creating another of those lacy numbers for firing soon.

Enjoy the sunshine if you can find it,
sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Dot most traffic was heading south, lots of vans leaving.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, you are a very naughty girl. :roll: And there was me thinking that you just had an early night. FB isn't worth the grief. Enjoy your holiday.
Good night everyone, its almost tomorrow :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I'm forgiven :lol: :lol: Have someone coming tomorrow to look at the suzuki, he has been keeping in touch for a few weeks now so he must of sold his car so fingers crossed. Looking forward to your next art work Deborah. Time for bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Sorry Dot, nothing much to show at the moment. Hope the suzuki buyer is serious and gives you a good price. xxxx

Today I fired up a vase, new technique but as usual, it's still in the kiln doing a very slow cool down. Not game to open up to have a good look until tomorrow. I have had to slow production down because we are running out of places to put the finished products. Another wet afternoon, so not a lot of shed time today.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Dot.

Bob
Dot

Post by Dot »

Car sold, deposit paid and hand over in 2 weeks :D Nice warm day got some Vit D. Had a chat to HTFFBO. Had weetbix for tea tonight Oh yummy :mrgreen: Time for bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x