Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Deborah keep kilning till you get it right :D . Gman put a nice wooden box up for a possum so I put an apple and a carrot near the box last night and today the apple had gone and the carrot was on the ground, so I guess the possum was looking around so it may like the new available flat. :D Managed a bit of shrub trimming but buggered out easily. Our lawn keeps getting patchy dry areas, got the stuff for beetles / bugs etc but no sign of bugs, any ideas?? Had some rain early hrs of this morning. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Vic351x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, let some ducks loose on your grass. We have no grubs in our lawn because the town has an inundation of ducks. xxxx

Yes, I will keep kilning, the sad pancake will get re-flattened tomorrow (maybe). Chiro visit today, and my back is still in pain, so I am grumpy lady. The hairdresser visited and now I don't look like a Shazza anymore.

good night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

When you get old and you watch Monty Python then you really know just how old you are, especially some inside parts ;) ;) ;) Lots of concentration needed for a wee while :lol: Had a chat with Tanks today and had a message from HTFFBO and all ok.x Got to get the bird cages cleaned out and new straw put in and the old straw put around the fruit trees. G cut down a couple of spindly dead trees so the birds can have them as well to rip apart :lol: Deborah hope your back is a better today. Ice pack x 10 mins then hot pack for 10 mins repeat. Gunna say goodnight everyone :D x Goodnight SteveW :D x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Dot
When I get old I will still listen to and enjoy "SKY PILOT" , and watch Rick Wakeman playing electronic keyboards.
There was a video of Wakeman, but I can't remember what tune he was 'producing' on the bank of keyboards, but well worth watching and listening to 50 years ago when I had teeth, dark hair, and more inches than wrinkles .
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Dot, and other Members of this fabulous Forum:----
When I get old I will still listen to and enjoy "SKY PILOT" , and watch Rick Wakeman playing electronic keyboards.
There was a video of Wakeman, but I can't remember what tune he was 'producing' on the bank of keyboards, but well worth watching and listening to 50 years ago when I had teeth, dark hair, and more inches than wrinkles .
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you gotta stay on the bright side of life, hey? xxxx

Thanks for suggestion re ice etc, that's what the chiro said too. Still niggly , but not quite as bad. Will see chiro again next Friday, just to keep me straight before we travel.

Did a kiln run this AM and then went back to bed. The pancake glass looks a bit flatter now, so will need time to set it up tomorrow for a firing on Monday. Because we are leaving soon for Minerama festival at Glen Innes, I took today to start sorting through all the stuff that I have been making. Deciding what to take and what to leave behind is difficult. Suddenly, I can see how much stuff I have been making and it's a bit scary. This will be a continue-ing job for a few days. That poor patrol is going to be packed with glass, that I am sure of.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Going to soak in a nice warm bath for an hr or so therefore I shall say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Mottleemob x :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Keith Morris wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:24 pm "tanks" here---
Good night Dot.
I got in before you and I'm off to bed to try for some sleep.
Mr Major is watching t v 'till I turn it off, and then he will come to bed.
Keith
Hey Keith,
I’ll bet Major prefers watching DOGumentaries!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Greynomad wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:03 pm
Keith Morris wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:24 pm "tanks" here---
Good night Dot.
I got in before you and I'm off to bed to try for some sleep.
Mr Major is watching t v 'till I turn it off, and then he will come to bed.
Keith
Hey Keith,
I’ll bet Major prefers watching DOGumentaries!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"tanks" here--Ray,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKTQkkK3YM
Mr. Major enjoyed this - as did I; and you may like it also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKTQkkK3YM
Keith is off to bed, so good night all.

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope that nice warm bath soothed your soul and helped your aching limbs, Dot xxxx

Had a busy day today. First off I booked a few weekends away with our jayco club. It's great to finally feel safe enough to start planning ahead. I have even booked a weekend away for next February...yay.

Next was some shed stuff. Sorted the pancake and have it ready to fire again tomorrow. Lost count of the number of times it has been fired. It seems to be around 6 times, so far. Then I started on chopping up lots of scrap glass. As my shoulder started to ache, I decided to try my left hand. Amazingly, I can cut glass in my left hand with no dramas. It cuts straight lines as good as my right . Complicated shapes are not quite as good, but I will keep trying now. I know that it's good for the brain to do things with both hands, so now I am wondering, why I didn't try this earlier.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah