Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Good morning daily

Post by T1 Terry »

Seems the medications have at least scrambled the brains, doctors appointment is today, rock up there yesterday and the poor reception lady couldn't find my appointment, did a search by name and ...... yeah, so back again today :roll: Brian's appointment is 2 hrs before my appointment and the predict 35*C again today for Murray Bridge .... and I can't drink alcohol so that kinda wrecks the idea of going to the new pub for a late 6 course counter lunch, 6 pints and a pie, but then cancel the pie because the hunger has settled ..... 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji3447][emoji3447][emoji3447][emoji448][emoji448][emoji448][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji3517][emoji3517][emoji3517][emoji485][emoji1635][emoji482][emoji481][emoji1634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone, it's me again :)
The "boss" had a appointment to see her doctor yesterday in Childers, Had ex-ray last week verdict she needs a new knee...It bucketed down all the way there and back and stopped as I drove into the shed
The 24 hours prier I emptied 9mm from the gauge, mate up the road said we have had over 8 inches'.
Haven't looked yet what we may have got yesterday. Lawn needs mowing :D :)
Bernie.
Morning Helen.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning everyone we got a cuppla heavy showers yesty 24 mil in the gauge .
Was gunna get the mower out but didn't want to get wet :shock:
Morning Helen witch way you heading?.

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It looks like the rain has stopped now, might be able to get something done outside now.
Hopefully all the flooding will subside now and we will be able to head south early next week. The sun is shining and the grass is growing, so the mower will get another workout today. But we are off to the doc for the yearly spot check first thing. Safe travels everybody, have a wonderful day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Experiment.
IMG20211202064740.jpg
Bugga it won't let me download the video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Doctor is determined to get my addicted to something, now he has me on Prednisone.

Prednisone may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
headache
dizziness
difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
inappropriate happiness
extreme changes in mood
changes in personality
bulging eyes
acne
thin, fragile skin
red or purple blotches or lines under the skin
slowed healing of cuts and bruises
increased hair growth
changes in the way fat is spread around the body
extreme tiredness
weak muscles
irregular or absent menstrual periods
decreased sexual desire
heartburn
increased sweating
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
vision problems
eye pain, redness, or tearing
sore throat, fever, chills, cough, or other signs of infection
seizures
depression
loss of contact with reality
confusion
muscle twitching or tightening
shaking of the hands that you cannot control
numbness, burning, or tingling in the face, arms, legs, feet, or hands
upset stomach
vomiting
light headedness
irregular heartbeat
sudden weight gain
shortness of breath, especially during the night
dry, hacking cough
swelling or pain in the stomach
swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
difficulty breathing or swallowing
rash
hives
itching

FFS, how do I determine if any of these symptoms are caused by this medication and not any of the other medications or just the baseline that I've lived with for the last 18 yrs since the MVA ... the happiness one might be an indicator if that happens ...... :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

I tried to post regarding that medication and the problems it caused and received a message that I am not able to post. Extreme loss of bone density. Once you take it you need to reduce it very gradually otherwise the problems return.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Busman

Post by Busman »

Met a doctor socially, he asked what I was taking, when I said nothing the answer was "well, we'll soon fix that"
WTF, can't I get sick first please ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Newcastle George wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:37 pm I tried to post regarding that medication and the problems it caused and received a message that I am not able to post. Extreme loss of bone density. Once you take it you need to reduce it very gradually otherwise the problems return.

George
Only on it for a week, two tablets one a day ..... I'll need to change the schedule and take them with breakfast, I took last nights with dinner at around 8pm, couldn't get to sleep and couldn't stay asleep and that is marked as one of the side effects. as for the shaking hands, itchy and muscle twitches, how do I tell if they are any worse? Maybe crack a stubby of "Steak in a Glass" and hold onto it for a few mins and see if it goes off like the mentos dropped in the coke bottle :lol:

T1 Terry