Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its 7 deg up on the hill at Maleny this morning with some rain expected . Currently foggy and very still. We did some tourist stuff yesty, went down to Woombye for a look around. Nothing much on the program today. Going to cook a roast for lunch in the camp oven.
If your finger is broken Bernie, you will have to do nothing for a few weeks. Get well soon everybody, safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Broken finger, that's nothing Bernie, man up. ;)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

He probably does when he gets 'excited' . :o
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Morning all,
Fried eggs with garlic butter mushrooms on muffins for breakfast today. 😀
Life’s tough on the road…

Still in Mitchell for a couple more days… free camp alongside the weir. Moving on to Charleville tomorrow.

If things don’t improve in NSW soon, Daniel Bl@@dy Andrews will probably extend the lockout of residents.
🤬😡
We may have to try getting home via Mt Isa, NT & SA… the scenic route. 🤔

(Provided DBA doesn’t lock down the SA border!)……………… 😳
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It was sunny for a while this morning, but it appear to have gotten over it and back to dull and cloudy. The alarm in the Hino went off this morning, no way I would have heard it but Margaret was out on the front patio playing hone games, having the required smokes and a cuppa .... had to come in and wake me up to tell me eh :roll:
There seems to be some rule about once you are up and dressed you can't go back to bed ..... if it does rain I get out of weeding the front lawn, so I get to work on Hino projects instead ..... this lock down stuff is just as bad as being at work, still don't get to vegetate in front of the idiot box or sleep in ....... Not happy Jan ...... actually, not even a dwarf so none of the other 6 either ...

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:03 am Morning all,
Fried eggs with garlic butter mushrooms on muffins for breakfast today. 😀
Life’s tough on the road…

Still in Mitchell for a couple more days… free camp alongside the weir. Moving on to Charleville tomorrow.

If things don’t improve in NSW soon, Daniel Bl@@dy Andrews will probably extend the lockout of residents.
🤬😡
We may have to try getting home via Mt Isa, NT & SA… the scenic route. 🤔

(Provided DBA doesn’t lock down the SA border!)……………… 😳
I think it already is Ray, but maybe not to returning residents yet .....
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

What's with the "bl@@dy"? When Sydney does what is needed then the borders will open. Take your issue to the cause (and btw the growing problem)
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning early ones had a little shower thru the night and a bit warmer this morning at 13.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob yep we had a BIG shower last night complete with thunder and lightning , dont know whats in the gauge till later,
Quite day yesty, got some garden edging ready for today....unless it dont get done :lol: :lol:
Bernie.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning again amazing 10c heading to 13c max and rain another day in paradise.

Ray check the NT boarder both for going in and out back into SA. Lot of residents sitting in Broken Hill who are trying to get home. Believe the problem is getting approval from SA health before the police will issue approval. Health has a back log from 13th July and no fix. Wish you the best. People are ringing their local pollies and trying to get them to push harder.

Spent the last couple of days emptying the van and cleaning and washing contents. Looking to sell or trade in on a larger van. Told the GW that we need more time away and as she wishes to cut her work back then we need a long weekend every fortnight and visit different places. We use to do it when we lived on the yacht in Darwin years ago.

Heavy rain at the moment and cold so have fun folks cheers Robert