Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Bernie, I hope you have some long pants on board, the weather for next week looks like it may cool off a bit.
I hope that you get the leak sorted. Is it oil or water?
I have heard the pub at Mirrool is pretty good. We haven't stopped there yet.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 13c, beautiful sunshine again & the lake is smooth, this is a wonderful time of the year weather wise, the northerly winds that blow thru summer & keep us cool almost stop & the days are perfect.

Feeling a little tired, mowed our huge lawn y'day, except down the hill to the lake, leave that for the g'son, he is still working 2 jobs & still hasn't discovered the reason for his health problem, unless it is stress but I don't think that is his problem.
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morning/afternoon, arrived at Jugiong showground this morning but on the way I filled up near Yass with 100l of diesel at $1.40/L and when I reached Jugiong the local servo had it for @1.31/L. :( $10 wasted.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

https://petrolspy.com.au/map/latlng/-34 ... 48.3230406

Click on your site for diesel prices.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Newcastle George wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:17 pm Good morning/afternoon, arrived at Jugiong showground this morning but on the way I filled up near Yass with 100l of diesel at $1.40/L and when I reached Jugiong the local servo had it for @1.31/L. :( $10 wasted.

George
I thought it was yesterday morning you arrived at Jugiong? We plan to arrive there some time Wednesday night, then off to Sydney to pick up the trailer and then the car, then back to Jugiong Thursday night for a relatively easy trip down the Taggerty Friday ... well that's the plan and you know how we go when it comes to plans eh :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

George, I probably shouldn't tell you that we paid $1.22/l for diesel at Kilmore United servo 2 days ago. That's with a 4c/l discount. But I was ripped off paying $1.76/l at Tallarook for 95 for the little Suzuki a fortnight ago. That pe'ed me off because I didn't check until it was too late. :x
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all little cooler this morning at 14
Is it still raining in Mirrool Bernie?.....did you fix the water leak?

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone.
Yep still raining just. Had a storm here yesterday arvo. The leak has almost stopped, just weaping so will leave it for now. The pub has a new owner since I was here last.... and they are closed Mondays.😫😫😫
Uneventful drive yesterday, will see when it gets light as to whether we move on, I normally don't drive in the rain , there's a young fellow in a small tent...wonder how he spent the night 😁😁😁
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Today we will head off to Whitfield. The rain caused a bit of a delay yesterday.
Safe travels everybody, have a great day.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

BernieQ2 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:01 am Morning all.
Forbes is where we now.
No rain here Dave and Bob . I'm still in shorts Dave 😁
We will move on to Mirrool later today when I have a small leak attended to.
Bernie.
"tanks" here---Bernie,
Is the leak in the engine or in the house part--Is it water, or fuel or oil leak.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.