Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
pet-els

Re: Good morning daily

Post by pet-els »

Good day all,
I'm back after weeks of no connection. Just spent the week at Kyogle showground wher the Highway Wanderers had their 27th birthday bash and AGM.

PeterH
PeterH
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Welcome back Peter!
Did one of the group give your laptop a new life?
How have you been? Had your Covid jab yet?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all the early risers
A little warmer this am yeah right it's 11 outside.

Bob
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all around 16c at the moment heading to 21c. Expecting light rain over the weekend. Went looking for the electric blanket but has beennput in a safe place as I can not find it.

Been getting a few welcome nights sleep but at the expense of doing bugger all during the day and taking the max dose of pain relief each day.

Wife is well enough but still in a bit of pain which is expected. Take care and have a good weekend. Cheers Robert.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Bruce, no jab yet as I don't know how to get the second one. So I will try when I get to Bundaberg next week. I have to go there for Eye Injection.
I've had two clinics email me but one in Wagga Wagga and one in Moss Vale, as it will be some time before I get to either.
Was going to leave here [Kyogle] today but all sunshine so sdoing washing instead and will leave tomorrow for Rudds Pub.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

pet-els wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Bruce, no jab yet as I don't know how to get the second one. So I will try when I get to Bundaberg next week. I have to go there for Eye Injection.
I've had two clinics email me but one in Wagga Wagga and one in Moss Vale, as it will be some time before I get to either.
Was going to leave here [Kyogle] today but all sunshine so sdoing washing instead and will leave tomorrow for Rudds Pub.

PeterH
Peter you can get the second jab any time even after the recommended time of 3 mths from the first jab, Safe travels
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Peter,
Welcome back!
I had the first one at our local clinic, and when the nurse wanted to book me in for No2, I explained that we’d likely be in outback Qld at the time.
She went off & came back with a Vaccination Certificate, stating which brand, where I had it & when.
She said I can go to any participating vaccination clinic anywhere in Oz with the certificate and have the second dose. It has to be the same brand as the first.
Just book your first dose and tell them you’re travelling & could you have a Vac Cert to take away.
Simples! 😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

I shall say good morning extra early and wishing Macca aka a speedy recovery and a good day.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all beat me again Dot ;)
Looking like Dave n Bernie are having to good a time to talk to us :lol:

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. There is no phone reception at the campfire. I am about half a km down the road. I will take some pics and put them up later. It a little bit cool here, but bright sunny days.
Safe travels everybody. Get well soon all those on sicklist.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.