Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Have had snow in Hahndorf just 15 minutes away but seeing as we are in lock down we couldn't go skiing :lol: Today has been my PJ day so now it is shower time so might say goodnight everyone now x :D Goodnight Annette & Daryl x :D where are you now? x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, good to see you are staying away from that cold n wet stuff...I hate snow bbbbrrrr . Stay warm mate xxxx

Ray, stay in Queensland, it may be the only place that the virus hasn't locked down yet. It may be a lot warmer too.

Shirley, looks like we wont be returning to that coles for a long time. It has now been cited as a place that a viral person visited. Strangely, they visited 3 different coles stores in the area on the same and several other days. Stoopid people are allowed to breed? As it has now crept into our area, looks like we won't be going anywhere soon and I may have to accept the need to do internet grocery order crap. Not happy Jan.

Yesterday, the plate that I was happy with is a lovely blue one. It came up a lot more sparkly after a good wash.
IMG_2081.JPG
Today's work of art is a bit girly for my liking. I have done a series with this glass that I inherited with a studio deal a long time ago. So there is another one, almost the same, firing away as I type.
IMG_2085.JPG
]

The day has been one of those days to stay inside and avoid all the strong winds (and viral peoples)
night all xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Night all hope it is a great week for you cheers Robert
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Agree Deborah, our Dr started telephone consultations Friday from San Remo, we had an app., but as Bruce had to have an implant we needed to see him, they changed our app., to Thursday arvo at Budgewoi, I shopped at Coles Budgewoi but won't be going back there anytime soon either, scary this Covid 19 to close to home I'm afraid, fortunately we have our Foodworks & can shop local or place an order for home delivery from Woolies or Coles, so glad that we've had both our AZ injections. Bruce had a rash on his arm & chest found out he has Shingles too, so really need to stay home.
Shirley & Bruce.
Mrmac1

Post by Mrmac1 »

Morning Dot, We are at home in lockdown with covid around the corner

Darryl
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

:shock: Girt's not that fast, especially when we have to refuel twice en route. And we don't drive between 16:00 and 08:00 — too many bounding bipeds & B-doubles to contend with — not to mention fatigue. "

We cruise at around 90km/h for optimum comfort/fuel economy. Hills are a little slower, but we get there relaxed.

We looked at trying a run from Goondiwindi, but given the stops required & average speed we couldn't even make that a goer. It would take us into 'roo time on country highways...
OK, I just thought you could have driven to the QLD-NSW border (390ks) on one day and stop for the night and fill up and ready for the drive across NSW starting a whisker earlier than 8am.

Then it's only 920 ks to Rutherglen. about 10 hours drive and 1 fill in NSW.

https://goo.gl/maps/h5HDdBaCMGwPKQoT7
Dot

Post by Dot »

OK, just had a ph call from the gastro man with the pillcam results, apart from a small ulcer scar in the small bowel there was nothing to be bothered about and no reason for the bleeding back in April so we get on with what ever when ever. Yu gotta be happy with that :lol: We have our second AZ jab this Wednesday at 8pm :lol: Took Brian's prescription into the chemist for his sneezing problems and it was $89 so I G to take it back, RIP OFF, I then ordered it online from Chemist warehouse for $60.Postage free. That was the price of a private script . I used to pay 50 cents pr tablet for one of my dogs (ticker troubles) then I got a script from my GP and it was also a private script but it worked out at 2 cents pr pill. Watching the O games and to be honest it is quite boring and it is on 3 channels nearly same on all 3. Brian's food is being delivered tomorrow, saved $24 on one bag and $18 on the other brand and also free postage..I,m heading to bed soon so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Pet-els x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, the pilcam did a good job then. Brian's meds are dear and what a shame your gp can't prescribe then for you ;) ..naughty thought, sorry xxxx

Shirley, you are lucky to have your foodworks. We are not allowed to go to the one at Wyee, so maybe a computer shop it will have to be. grrr Poor Bruce, shingles is very painful if left untreated, so a good thing you were at the docs on the right day to catch it.

Did a kiln run and decided that I wanted the platter to look a bit more fancy. So I put it back in the kiln, with bits of chalk sticking under the edges of the glass to make a frilly edge...maybe. If I don't like that look, it will get fried up another time, until I am happy with it.
Apart from that, the best entertainment of the day was a pelican. It kept trying to land on a tree and missing. It was rising on a thermal and then almost crashing into the large tree. Yes, it has been very windy again today, but the lake does give us some amusing events to watch.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Dot glad the results were good re the prescription I have no health card and pay full price so check the cost every time.

Has to warm up some time girl. Cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Lockdown ends midnight, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. It is back to the filthy weather once again. Brian has been out side but once this morning and it looks like he wont be going out tonight, he will have to use his loo. Getting peeved off with the TV, O on every ch 7 and really who wants to watch surfing in muddy water and little boats cutting each other off etc, only thing that was worth watching was the girl swimmer dropping the F bomb :lol: :lol: Has anyone ever had a house buyer ask you to take out an indemnity?? My M8 in NZ had a contract on her land but due to her bro's criminal episodes, they asked her to do the indemnity thing just in case the bro decided he would come and harass them??? She was advised ABSOLUTELY NOT. The sale then fell through. Me thinks there is a rat among the ranks. Shingles Shirley, not at all nice, get the old calamine lotion out. Show us your latest art Deborah please :D Q/ who or what does that dam annoying whistling at the swimming ? Me got a headache so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D