Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

G gave the suzuki and the kia a nice clean today, amazing how grubby they get. He also had to fix a drip in the loo plumbing (NOT caused by me) and a few other little jobs in the bus.. Had some guy putting up string lines for the shed to be erected next door Looks like it is going to be a big one roughly 10m x 15m but it is right on the fence line ???? wait and see I guess. Dishwasher going and a load of washing nearly finished. Brian is asking me to go to bed as he wants a snuggle so Take care everyone if on the roads. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Norman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Your pussy is making demands Dot ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you are back at home to watch the builders stay honest. xxxx

Thanks for the tip Robert, I didn't know about that. The piece of fabric that I have been using was found in his parents house when we cleared it before sale. Because we already had the chairs that his mother had covered, we thought it could come in handy. It is just amazing that the bits of fabric that we found are not enough to totally recover the chairs, but enough to properly patch the seat and the back of the chair where all the wear has happened.

I am about halfway through the second chair now. First one is done and back in use. It does look a lot better than it did. I will try for some pics, once the job is complete.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bloody hell, anyone watching Ch9 Aust Crime stories and the bad cock ups by the SA legal system and The Chief of Forensic pathology ( Dr
Colin Manoc ) and his whole career under false pretenses. The grief that ?man has caused many many people is unreal. Grrrrr. Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Shirley x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Very busy today, family arrived from Coffs Harbour to stay a couple of days, haven't seen them for 3+years, so was good to catch up in person, feeling tired so time for some shut eye, Goodnight members, Goodnight Dot.x :D
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Been watching "Mason The Lost Tapes" Reminds me of what the "ginger ninja" could have got going? Human beings are so weird . Quiet day today, rang my friend in NZ to check on her, she is a bit more relaxed knowing her bro will most likely be having a nice long holiday for his latest charges of Proceeds of crime and money laundering plus ?? Been a very long and tiring last few years but looks like we are on the home straight. :D news flash re latest condition. Today I took the chance and farted. all ok but I am not getting too confident :D Off to bed e buys now so take care and goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Supersparkie and Bandit x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Too much information Dot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

Took his nibs to a doc appointment in Belmont (all clear, nothing to worry about) but never waste a chance to escape the lair. We headed North to a new, huge hammer shop and spotlight at Bennets Green. Well that was good shopping. He got what he needed and I managed to find some curved needles to complete the chair renos. More of that tomorrow.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Ah Deborah when Molly goes to Spotlight I only have BCF to visit. Good one a week ago they had 20% of for members so bought the small 8 inch camp oven and cover I was wanting. Molly done well in her search to.

Dot glad all went well with the fart and MrG and Brian survived.

Take care Robert
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:11 am Been watching "Mason The Lost Tapes" Reminds me of what the "ginger ninja" could have got going? Human beings are so weird . Quiet day today, rang my friend in NZ to check on her, she is a bit more relaxed knowing her bro will most likely be having a nice long holiday for his latest charges of Proceeds of crime and money laundering plus ?? Been a very long and tiring last few years but looks like we are on the home straight. :D news flash re latest condition. Today I took the chance and farted. all ok but I am not getting too confident :D Off to bed e buys now so take care and goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Supersparkie and Bandit x :D
Woo Hoo... that brings back a few happy memories... :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Still exhausted from all that wind Dot? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

Pictures of worst chair before and now two chairs finally finished
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_1921.JPG
Bet you were expecting to see old style rockers on underside of these? Well they have lots of springs in the chair base and when you sit on them, they rock up and down. As you know I didn't choose the fabric, it has family significance and treasured memories for our kids, so I am happy atleast now the chairs will last until they become the kids problem.

This week in the kiln, I have had some crazy moments
IMG_1908.JPG
So today it was a relief to find this in the kiln.
IMG_1918.JPG
See slavedriver, not being too slack after all! The bowl looks amazing with a chunky candle sitting in it.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning Deborah the chairs look good always nice to explain to your kids and pass on family favorites.

Think Dot was exhausted from her farting. Cheers Robert