Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by supersparky »

Deborah, the chairs look great. But the plate reminds me of the apple and rhubarb pie that my dear old mum used to bake.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Ah I would say smelly memories dear man!
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

Missed last night cuz my tummy was crying so I went to bed. Deborah I just love that crazy bowl do another one, are you able to melt other glass like a bought vase ? . What is the go with letting our athletes being able to go to Japan for "games"? Once again sport is more important than lives. Yes they will have the jabs and will be taking precautions but so will other people wanting / needing to travel overseas on more important issues eg funerals /weddings. I don't think anyone knows what is going on these days., Off to the hairdresser tomorrow Dyke me I say, G gets the "spike cut". :lol: :lol: Hey Chuck you would be so proud of me, I managed a couple of whispers without any issues. ;) Got a better solution to stop the burning itching ring of fire, simple aloe vera plant arhhhhhh thats niiiiice. :lol: The fence at the block has been started, Friday should see it finished. Turning this machine off early so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mr Major x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Night all take care, night Dot cheers Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

No Dot, glass that has already been made by some one else is a mystery glass. There's a lot of science stuff, but basically, if I don't know what the origins of the glass, I can't give it a safe firing (explosions or cracking up are common) . Glad you found the good stuff at last. Aloe vera is great for sunburn too. Is your tummy feeling all good now? xxxx

Thanks for your lovely comments about the chairs. Our kids both have good memories of their grandparents on those chairs and they really wanted us to preserve them as well as we could. They look a lot better in our sunroom too, now that the stuffing isn't coming out of them.

David, I'd love to see a red rhubarb n apple pie :lol:

The kiln stuff today is a very long firing. It started yesterday, and didn't quite do all that I wanted it to. It had another firing today and still needs more heat. Tomorrow will be it's last chance at behaving as it should.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:14 pm Missed last night cuz my tummy was crying so I went to bed. Deborah I just love that crazy bowl do another one, are you able to melt other glass like a bought vase ? . What is the go with letting our athletes being able to go to Japan for "games"? Once again sport is more important than lives. Yes they will have the jabs and will be taking precautions but so will other people wanting / needing to travel overseas on more important issues eg funerals /weddings. I don't think anyone knows what is going on these days., Off to the hairdresser tomorrow Dyke me I say, G gets the "spike cut". :lol: :lol: Hey Chuck you would be so proud of me, I managed a couple of whispers without any issues. ;) Got a better solution to stop the burning itching ring of fire, simple aloe vera plant arhhhhhh thats niiiiice. :lol: The fence at the block has been started, Friday should see it finished. Turning this machine off early so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mr Major x :D
Umm... ya wanna a 'T' in front of that..... :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:14 pm Got a better solution to stop the burning itching ring of fire, simple aloe vera plant arhhhhhh thats niiiiice. :lol: :D
When I worked at a country radio station (un-named to protect the guilty) someone rang to request I play Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" for a friend.
The next day I learned that the friend was recovering from a piles op. :oops: :roll:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

What a ripper of a day, just right for sitting outside with a glass of water and a banana :lol: My pussy was also content to flop on the lawn and snooze. Next door has put a string line where he is going to put the shed up, wow it's a biggie, it is 1mt off the side boundaries but is right on the back boundary ? Oh well stiff coon cheese so they say. Time to put an ad in a chinese real estate www. ;) Going to clear out the wardrobe tomorrow, watch out op shop in Birdwood. Thanks for the glass explanation Deborah, interesting. Aloe Vera has done it's job, itch eased. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Jd x :D Goodnight Onyx x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to see the aloe did it's thing. You sound a lot more like yourself Dot, hope you feel that way too. xxxx

The kiln thingy is still not finished. I know I said today would be it's last chance, but well, it has gone so far now that I really want to see it done to perfection. So it may need a bit of changing around and put back in for yet another fry up tomorrow. I do have a few shelves of stuff waiting to get warmed up, but it will have to wait a few more days by the way it's performing.

Night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I didn't make it to the block, G said no so being a compliant wife I did as was told so I potted up some cuttings and did the washing along with watching the building process then picked up the rubbish they left blowing around. Time for shower and then bed e buys so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D