Inferiority complex anyone?

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Inferiority complex anyone?

Post by T1 Terry »

You people are terrible, poor lady. It may have been the result of a truck crash, seemed to be rather common when the Hume was still one lane each way for the driver to loose a leg. Had a fella that sometimes came to the workshop for coffee that lost a leg at 17yrs old while truck driving. Still drove until he was in his '70's I believe, but I think it was lung cancer that took him out a few mths back. The way this lady bounded up the steps one legged it looked as though she had been doing that for quite some time.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Shirley

Re: Inferiority complex anyone?

Post by Shirley »

Mike you could manage to drive that rig, maybe you should update Gypsy Bell 👍Certainly big :D
Shirley & Bruce.