President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Dot »

Any one watching the show on Ch 9 "The Trump Show" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

If lamb 🐑 is what interests you, go to your favourite search engine and type in “lamb ad”... and watch the video that comes up.
Hilarious!
Sam Kekovitch strikes again! :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:26 pm If lamb 🐑 is what interests you, go to your favourite search engine and type in “lamb ad”... and watch the video that comes up.
Hilarious!
Sam Kekovitch strikes again! :lol:
Ya gotta love the last bit with Scomo in his Hawaiian get up on the steps of the plane "What have I missed?" :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Izabarack

Post by Izabarack »

Two great comments heard this morning. First was that the Jimmy Carter did not attend with the other past USA Presidents because he is not physically capable. Trump did not attend because he was not emotionally capable.

Second was that now Trump has gone from view, where is the Flush button?

Iza
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Izabarack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:34 pm Jimmy Carter did not attend with the other past USA Presidents because he is not physically capable. Trump did not attend because he was not emotionally capable.
Iza
Just about sums up his entire presidency, dunnit? :? 8-)
Izabarack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:34 pm Where's the Flush button?
:? Looking, looking... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:17 pm
Izabarack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:34 pm Jimmy Carter did not attend with the other past USA Presidents because he is not physically capable. Trump did not attend because he was not emotionally capable.
Iza
Just about sums up his entire presidency, dunnit? :? 8-)
Izabarack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:34 pm Where's the Flush button?
:? Looking, looking... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think Covid 19 might be doing the gene pool flush over there as we speak. If they believed their fearless leader that it isn't as serious as the conspiracy mobs are spinning it as and masks and lock-downs aren't required and mass rallies are ok, then every chance Covid 19 will flush them from the gene pool. Sad thing is, it is taking out a lot of others as well, Joe Bidden has a big job on his hands to get things back under control and not just the pandemic problems ..... Yet to see a change in the infection rates and death rates in places where the vaccine has been rolled out already, but I guess it is only around 3 weeks since they start the mass jabs in many countries ...... but the real story out of China might be a lot different to the story being told by the party news outlets ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,

That’s IF we get the truth from China.

There may be an ‘independent’ team over there investigating, but the information they are looking into is all provided by Chinese researchers... they can’t talk directly to anyone involved. :roll:

:? Draw your own conclusions.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

I don't believe the states have the power to limit travellers into the country, that is a federal affair. I don't believe the states have the authority to declare a drug safe or other wise for use against this virus or any other virus, that is a federal issue.
Our federal govt took the threat seriously, they did try to stop the states closing their borders to the other states who hadn't got their virus problems under control, but fortunately the states had the power to ignore them.

The difference between Trump's response to Covid and Australia's response to Covid, Trump tried to down play the severity because he needed the country working and making money because that would have been politically advantageous to his re-election chances. He ignored the advice given by the very people he was paying him to advise him on the situation, the result was millions put at risk and a very high death rate as a result.
On the other hand, the Australian federal response was to clamp down on the Virus as a result of the information provided by the people who were being paid to advise them. Also, they did not try to push a medical product that had no backing other than his word that it was effective against the virus.

T1 Terry
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Brucie2 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:06 am I really can't understand these comments about Trump & covid? Why would it be anything to do with him?
In Australia it is each state's problem, not federally? Wouldn't it be the same over there?
Bruce,
The numbers speak for themselves in relation to the Clown’s response to Covid-19:
FOUR percent of the world’s population;
TWENTY FIVE percent of the world’s Covid-19 deaths.

I rest my case.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Izabarack

Post by Izabarack »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:20 pm I rest my case.
Pretty good case!

Iza