Bully tactics

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
native pepper

Re: Bully tactics

Post by native pepper »

The problem anyone has invading Aus, is distance and water. In this day and age, with satellite surveillance getting enough assets and troops here is almost impossible without losing most on the way. The japs discovered that in ww2, they were unable to provide enough force to take PNG and would never have got into Aus very far.

The Chinese attempts to enslave other countries to their ways, is not much different to the yanks, Brits or any other controlling regime. They thought they could buy us out and flood the country with their citizens via universities and tourism, whilst infiltrating our essential services and infrastructure and hopefully taking it over. They've succeeded in controlling parts of our industry and economic assets, courtesy of our political parties and their vested interests, whose only aim it profit growth at any cost. However their own approach has come back to bite them, with the introduction of covid19 and this has thrown their plans into disarray.

Our political parties destroyed our industrial base, all our manufacturing and handed it to overseas interests constantly claiming it was the best way to drive the economy. However this has been shown to be a total lie, as shutting down the country has boosted the economy for one simple reason, money has stayed in Aus and not ended up overseas as it has been doing for the last few decades. Which proves one glaring fact, political parties and economists don't have a clue about anything but disneyland fallacies.

Now all the parties are desperately trying to prop up fossil fuels and stop the development of alternative energy production and EV's in Aus. They are still giving away our lithium supplies to china and at the same time providing them with all our iron ore and bauxite, which is what they are building their growing war machine with. It's no different to before ww2, when our wonderful political parties sold all our pig iron to japan for a pittance and they used that to create their war machine. Plus they want to continue digging up more and more coal for the chinese to drive their industry and destroy viable land and water tables with fracking, another insanity only the most deluded would indulge in.

There will be a war no doubt about that, it's just a matter of how it manifests and how it fits with other future timing of other looming and destructive events. The real elephant in the room, is climate change, followed by the rapidly mutating covid and the collapse of human psychology and health, caused by the highly chemicalised diets of today. Hopefully they will all come together to stop a big war, but wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that outcome, the most likely scenario is life will become so desperate overseas, they will start a war hoping it will settle things down and bring their own countries under control. But it will do the opposite and panic will set in amongst the human population.

My lady is still in Sweden, working in a hospital and will have her second vaccine shot early next month, then our government will let her come back and it will cost us a fortune. She says it's not getting better, but worse, most of the hospital staff are sick and she is working 12hr shifts with skeleton staff. Only her and another staff member haven't caught it yet, they are both vegans and she says the worst hit, get blood clots and or die, all have higher than normal cholesterol, overweight or both. Plus many how have had covid are getting infected by the variants again, making them incapable of working at all because the second dose if more debilitating than the first and many people font wear masks or take precautions.

What will happen next, is anyone's guess, china will continue to try bullying us and everyone else, but they won't invade. All they could do is send lots of missiles our way and they would have to be nuclear as nothing else will have any effect. If we had decent politicians, they would stop the export of all resources and only export value added commodities. This would drive our economy, jobs, manufacturing and export income dramatically. We are such a stupid nation, we have everything everyone needs, but we give it away to fill the coffers of just a few to the disadvantage of the majority and future. It's interesting to note, the vast majority of politicians and especially the leaders, are all believers in the fantasy land fairies and their deluded delusions. Only outcome, more of the same but worse and worse, whilst the wait to be saved from what they are creating.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

FORTUITOUSLY, on ABC-TV tomorrow night (Monday) Four Corners will examine the very situation I raised in the OP.
Mandatory viewing, I reckon.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Ray you forced me to go back and read the OP.
Did you mean "tears up" or "tears up" ??? ;) :D :lol: :lol:
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Bruce,
Much as ScoMo is prone to public showing of emotions, I meant ‘tears up’ as in ‘renders into parts roughly’. 😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields