Maths as I see it

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Maths as I see it

Post by Greynomad »

How I see maths problems:

Q: If you have 4 pencils and I have 7 apples,
how many pancakes will fit on the roof?

A: Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
RobertNotBob

Re: Maths as I see it

Post by RobertNotBob »

What ever you are smoking please send me some, cheers
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

RobertNotBob wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:02 pm What ever you are smoking please send me some, cheers
I was thinking along the lines of suggesting Jon extend Ray and Joy an invite to this yrs Taggerty. Maybe Ray will do some of his special "Cookies" for the men's cooking comp and be the only "First timer" to win the comp ...... well if anyone is in any sort of condition to do the scoring paperwork anyway :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I'll bring the Tim Tam's then. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

supersparky wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:54 pm I'll bring the Tim Tam's then. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Yehhh Maaaate :lol: :!:
Tim-Tams being slightly porous will accept a good dose of "home-brewed gunja" being injected into them,
Ehhh-hem ,,,, don't ask me how I know this ( shaking head, and clearing throat, with memories of a strange night many years ago ) :oops:

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Noggins wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:03 am
supersparky wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:54 pm I'll bring the Tim Tam's then. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Yehhh Maaaate :lol: :!:
Tim-Tams being slightly porous will accept a good dose of "home-brewed gunja" being injected into them,
Ehhh-hem ,,,, don't ask me how I know this ( shaking head, and clearing throat, with memories of a strange night many years ago ) :oops:

Ron
Well there ya go, never too old to learn eh! Never thought of injecting it straight into the Tim Tams, only ever had Choc chip Cookies made using the butter, must be too ol'skool to be up with latest innovations :lol: Might actually get away with taking a thermos of coffee and a packet of Tim Tams to a concert, the hash brownies and choc chip cookies always get confiscated .... but with a broad smile from the security indicating they won't actually be going into the bin ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Works on on chocolate coated Teddy Bears biscuits as well. At least that's what my informed sources have to say. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:16 pm Works on on chocolate coated Teddy Bears biscuits as well. At least that's what my informed sources have to say. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Spread between two choclate coated Schotch finger biscuits ...... starting to get hungry just thinking about it :lol: I can't imagine my eye sight getting any worse than it is at the moment so ...... Some how I don't think it would be a good choice for Tuesday lunch, just before I go in for this lot of needles in the eyes :shock: :?

T1 Terry
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

How disappointing, T1.
That must be really needling you.
:roll: :? 8-) :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

I should have seen that coming .......

T1 Terry