Knee

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Knee

Post by norman »

Well, Tomorrow Im off for my Knee replacement . Finally!!!! After complaining for almost a year.yahoooooo!!!!
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Re: Knee

Post by Dot »

yay at last, Just think if all the ewes you will be able to chase in a few months. Are you having it done at Waikato? Ask for a spinal.. All the best M8 Make the most of the freedom Christine :lol: and keep us up with your progress please Norman xxx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

All the best Norman. About time. The NZ health service mob sound about as good as the Aus mob. Get well soon.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

nup the nurses were going to strike if Norman bought his flock with him so until he signed some legal papers he would not get done. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrmac1

Post by Mrmac1 »

All the best Norman

Annette & Darryl
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Best of luck with the knee replacement Norman. The health care system over that side of the pond seems to function better than the one over here ... well unless you pay for the whole procedure via health insurance and paying the gap or straight out of the wallet .....

T1 Terry and Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

All the best mate been 10 years since I had my two done. Robert
norman

Post by norman »

Back home today, Shit what a mission.....The surgery has swollen and got blisters. Got cold packs on it. First night in they for got my Ropinole pill for restlesslegs syndrone and the leg with surgery went into spasm for 5hrs.Called my nurse told her the story about RLS and do not miss any pills need 2 every 6hrs. Guess what happened. they forget again, another twice... Ask to see a supervisor . She,s at a meetting at the moment, Be along soon .Yeah right walked pass me about 4 or 5 times " Be with you soon darling" Never was .. She,s scared of me . HE HE Anyway Christines looking after me now :twisted: :roll: :D :lol: :o :|
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

It's good to hear that you are back on the outside of a medical facility Norman. At the least, Ewey will look after you properly. Speedy recovery mate. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
norman

Post by norman »

Thanks for that David M8 ,, Think the system has reverted back to 3rd world and tooo much pc...