B---- Coones Yoga and Adventures

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

Post by Dot »

I had to post this :lol: :lol:
·
I did 15 minutes of butthole sunning yesterday and feel supercharged for my week. I didn’t even need coffee this morning, I woke up bright and early with the sunrise ready for my day. Don’t take my word for it, just try it yourself so you can receive and feel the beneficial power of the sun through your anus.
Remember to start your week by charging you anus with the power of the sun. Your anus is considered the “Fourth Eye” and it’s directly connected to your “Third Eye” and pineal gland. Absorbing sunlight through your anus is a great way to recharge your whole system. For many people in the world their anus is the seat of their consciousness and their consciousness needs brightening, what better way to brighten your mood by getting light to the darkest area of your body; if more people received nourishing light particles through their anus I believe there would be far less assholes in the world. 😭
Seriously though, it’s important to love the skin you live in, love your body and love yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally. Spend time in your natural state in nature feeling the sun on your skin.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Re: B---- Coones Yoga and Adventures

Post by supersparky »

Dot, you are probably right. It must be a 'thing' for the woke people and cancel culture, that they do in private.
I know a few people that think the sun shines out their ar$e. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:07 pm B---- Coones Yoga and Adventures
I had to post this :lol: :lol:
·
I did 15 minutes of butthole sunning yesterday and feel supercharged for my week. I didn’t even need coffee this morning, I woke up bright and early with the sunrise ready for my day. Don’t take my word for it, just try it yourself so you can receive and feel the beneficial power of the sun through your anus.
Remember to start your week by charging you anus with the power of the sun. Your anus is considered the “Fourth Eye” and it’s directly connected to your “Third Eye” and pineal gland. Absorbing sunlight through your anus is a great way to recharge your whole system. For many people in the world their anus is the seat of their consciousness and their consciousness needs brightening, what better way to brighten your mood by getting light to the darkest area of your body; if more people received nourishing light particles through their anus I believe there would be far less assholes in the world. 😭
Seriously though, it’s important to love the skin you live in, love your body and love yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally. Spend time in your natural state in nature feeling the sun on your skin.
I can just picture it now, a ring of rings around the Canberra bubble .... well if it rained it would at least show how the Canberra bubbles are formed ...... and it would provide much needed bicycle parking as well. Might even get it adopted by all forms or govt including the upper levels of the public service ...... and a new range of depts, pubic services at national and state levels ...... Would never have caught on back Joh's day, he was against daylight saving so he would not be providing it for free ... but maybe he could have organ-ised a tax on it ;)
A side industry of "cheek spreaders" would also develop, most govt officials are so tight arsed the sun wouldn't be able to penetrate through to the "chocolate star fish" ( if anyone remembers a band by that name, they did announce that this was were their band name came from ..... read into that what you will :lol:)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

supersparky wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:40 am
I know a few people that think the sun shines out their ar$e. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
David,
Took the words right out of my mouth!!!
:P :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:10 pm
supersparky wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:40 am
David,
Ummmm...... must have left a bad taste Ray ..... ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:31 pm ,................
David,
[/quote]

Ummmm...... must have left a bad taste Ray ..... ;)

T1 Terry
[/quote]

This conversation is going nowhere, ran out of smilies. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I brushed my teeth after...🤣
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

I swapped my fangs.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.