About my name .....

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Shirley

Re: About my name .....

Post by Shirley »

Diana his partner was a prolific smoker too, remember when going out with them BBB forgot his fags & she wouldn't give him one of hers until he promised to return same. :lol: :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:39 pm David ,Norman will know when that pic was taken. I for one certainly gave BBB a run for his money. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes you did Dot. As well as a few of the other Bob. I'm glad that this forum doesn't have a GoB v BoB battle.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Diana, that was her name, thank you Shirley. She told many a tale about B3s dumpster diving aventures :lol: I remember one about a dumpster dive Barry did at an Ikea store I think it was, he was actually in the bin digging out things and came up with a big boiling pot that was missing a handle. As he surfaced the security team who had surrounded the bin nabbed him, B3 did his usual silver tongued dialog with them while bringing in the high level of waste by big multi nationals etc ... and this was just getting him deeper in the sh*tte ..... Diana came along, gave Barry a great lecture about not being able to take him anywhere without his tight-arsed antics embarrassing her and started to cry ..... the security blokes now realised Barry wasn't collecting evidence to use against Ikea but rather scavenging but at least he wasn't making a mess .... took pity on Diana sobbing madly while hurling abuse at Barry and told him to take his pot and get out of here .... they returned to the bus and made notes on how better to tackle such a situation when it came up again :lol:

Poor Diana suffered incredible mood swings and it didn't take much to set her off. but she was hilarious with her BBB tales when the mood took her :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Careful Terry i believe she may still be around. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
norman

Post by norman »

Dot wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:39 pm David ,Norman will know when that pic was taken. I for one certainly gave BBB a run for his money. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was on his way to W.A.Dot, thought he could catch you unawares Stayed for a free dinner too.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
Dot

Post by Dot »

norman wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:41 pm
Was on his way to W.A.Dot, thought he could catch you unawares Stayed for a free dinner too.
What year was it Norman? (if you remember) :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman

Post by norman »

Dot wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:40 pm
norman wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:41 pm
What year was it Norman? (if you remember) :lol:
Christines going to have a look in her diary
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

I was with him at Kendell showground, Lorraine Smith, Geof Lee and the Irish gentleman in his bus.

PeterH
PeterH
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Ok, trivia question what was the Irish blokes name & what did he call himself on BBB's forum ?
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Shea Cosgrove is half the answer. I can give you his phone number. :) ;)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor