THE IRISH

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

THE IRISH

Post by T1 Terry »

True IRISH compassion for his fellow man !!!!!

The Irish never hesitate to come to the aid of their fellow man (fellow air passengers, in this case) Shortly after take-off on an outbound, evening Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to Boston, the lead flight attendant nervously made the following painful announcement in her lovely Irish brogue:

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up by our catering service.

I don't know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on board, and unfortunately, we received only 40 dinner meals.

I truly apologize for this mistake and inconvenience.

When the muttering of the passengers had died down, she continued, "Anyone who is kind enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat, will receive free and unlimited drinks for the duration of our 8 hour flight.

Her next announcement came about 2 hours later: "If anyone is hungry, we still have 40 dinners available."

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, letโ€™s look at data. If all we have are opinions, letโ€™s go with mine. โ€“ Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Re: THE IRISH

Post by Greynomad »

๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"