Hino Rainbow

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
Dot

Re: Hino Rainbow

Post by Dot »

GoinBush wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:11 pm We are starting to look at bigger and bigger buses :shock: some of the forty footers look great but thirty feet seems a good length we think. We will be towing a Vitara, don't want to end up like a road train :lol:
Our bus is 10mt and find that is a good easy manageable size even for the driver :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Do you tow a car Dot? Do you like your airbag suspension? (I read in some thread with a pic of a narrow bridge that you had airbags, in case you're wondering if I'm stalking your yard)
Dot

Post by Dot »

yep tow a suzuki grand vit (auto) love the air bag susp as well, I think the narrow bridge comment may have been by Bruce trying to put the wind up me :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

I think it was Terry.....something like the bus getting the wobbles up with the airbag suspension. Yep, trying to put the wind up you. :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

GoinBush wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:27 pm I think it was Terry.....something like the bus getting the wobbles up with the airbag suspension. Yep, trying to put the wind up you. :D
Don't take any notice of the boys here, they are just little pussy cats in reality and will do anything for a lollipop :lol: :lol:
mikeg

Post by mikeg »

How about something like this? One of a kind, 19l/100ks, 36ft, set up for 2,Vitara on A frame, solar etc etc and it maybe available after Dec (just maybe).
Tiaro 1 (3)_Easy-Resize.com-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Hi Mike, isn't she gorgeous. More info? We have a house to sell before we can buy but keep us posted.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Dot wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:57 pm
GoinBush wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:27 pm I think it was Terry.....something like the bus getting the wobbles up with the airbag suspension. Yep, trying to put the wind up you. :D
Don't take any notice of the boys here, they are just little pussy cats in reality and will do anything for a lollipop :lol: :lol:

I think the boys on here are fantastic! So knowledgable, willing to help and share info and best of all.....no egos!
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

IMG_0003.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

mikeg wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:58 pm How about something like this? One of a kind, 19l/100ks, 36ft, set up for 2,Vitara on A frame, solar etc etc and it maybe available after Dec (just maybe).Tiaro 1 (3)_Easy-Resize.com-1.jpg
Where are you off to then Mike?